upndownshop

2005 SIMS Cover photo from SKYFEST 04

Ok who took it? Clint was that yours????

That was one of the Raft dives at SkyFest 04 in Spaceland. I believe it was yours or Josh??

To bad it wasn't in the raft that has been to all 4 SkyFest, it says SkyFest on the front with all the previous years crossed out. Oh, well now that I think about it they probably would not have used it then.

Congrats to whoever took it. When I get home I can look it up, but really curious now!

http://www.uspa.org/publications/SIM/2005SIM/SIM.htm

www.skyfestboogie.com

Ok who took it? Clint was that yours????

That was one of the Raft dives at SkyFest 04 in Spaceland. I believe it was yours or Josh??

To bad it wasn't in the raft that has been to all 4 SkyFest, it says SkyFest on the front with all the previous years crossed out. Oh, well now that I think about it they probably would not have used it then.

Congrats to whoever took it. When I get home I can look it up, but really curious now!

http://www.uspa.org/publications/SIM/2005SIM/SIM.htm

www.skyfestboogie.com

Nope not me.

Good shot though. Prolly EZ Boyd.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I knew it was one of yall's.

Hopefully they won't say it was from the Dallas boogie like Skydiving Mag did??

Did you see that in Sept. issue?

Nice shot, how much are you going to donate to the Scholarship Fund for all that puplicity you are getting from us???;);):P:)
We take checks ya know.

Congrats Josh!!

Oh Damn I guess its time for a name change!!
I got to experience my first Eye of a hurricane. I got bored so I was hurrican dialing people at 8:00 am. Which would have been 7 their time in Dallas.

I was very lucky with the Mother of all Mothers, Nature that is, she treated me well.

Evil huh?? See if you do our next SCR;);)

I heard great things about the boogie.. I wish you would have or I would have been on the ball, I could have brought you PD, Sun Path and RW,.
My bad though I relized it too late.

freaken Aggies..... and Russians

Your Bag is in Hurricane mail.

I guess that makes it air mail:P:P

www.skyfestboogie.com

I could have brought you PD, Sun Path and RW,.
My bad though I relized it too late.

PD and RWS were supposed to be there, they promised it, we got no calls and no PD or RWS. *shrug*

I heard great things about the boogie..

The boogie kicked serious ass, even with Ivan trying to ruin our good time, it freak'n rocked! Our Skyvan was MUCH faster then your skyvan and it worked the entire time too...>:(:P:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

PD and RWS were supposed to be there, they promised it, we got no calls and no PD or RWS. *shrug*

***Our Skyvan was MUCH faster then your skyvan and it worked the entire time too...>:(:P:P[/reply

Yes Mark asked me about it the other day, and I reminded him that it was (at the time) this weekend. He said OH. If you start being nicer to me maybe I will teach you how to get those folks.....:P:P:P:P I am headed to a couple of boogies this month (Oct.) representing all three. Should be interesting. Be nice!!!B|B|;)

You got the real SkyVan, I saw a Pic and said YES at least they could keep flying with a full load. We never broke down did we??? They just would not let us fill it......

Dave did I piss off Clint? I made a comment about his new turtle, saying that it looked liked ET, and the next thing I know the old one was back???:P:S;)

I need to chat with you soon

Go Orange/White:P:P:P:P;););)

Blues

J the evil one