funks

Eminem

He is one of the most untalented, ignorant, worthless "artists" to have ever put out a cd.

You can rank his talents up there with the likes of Gwar.

Dude you smoke crack!! Gwar is awesome!! They are just a mild mannered misunderstood band trying to get their artistic ideas to the masses. Leave Gwar alone and don't jumble them into a pile of feces like Eminem.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

He is one of the most untalented, ignorant, worthless "artists" to have ever put out a cd.

Dude you smoke crack!! Gwar is awesome!! They are just a mild mannered misunderstood band trying to get their artistic ideas to the masses. Leave Gwar alone and don't jumble them into a pile of feces like Eminem.

DON'T DIS GWAR!!!!! I love them! It's definately a different type of music but they are very talented and creative. I started spinning fire because of Danyelle (Slymenstra) I happen to have an autographed poster she gave to me personally on my wall.
"Well behaved women rarely make history"

I like to organize them by color before I eat them. I like M&M's a lot. I think they're great! However, they come in many different colors except for white.
Discrimination? Think about it. [:/] ;)

What are the colors of "M&M's"® Chocolate Candies?

When the original "M&M's"® Milk Chocolate Candies mix was introduced in 1941, the colors were red, yellow, green, brown, orange and violet. In 1949 tan replaced violet. The color Blue replaced Tan in 1995. "M&M's"® Peanut Chocolate Candies were introduced in 1954 in all brown and in 1960 red, green, and yellow were added. Orange was added to the "M&M's"® Peanut Chocolate Candies package in 1976 and replaced with blue in 1995. "M&M's"® Peanut Butter Chocolate Candies and "M&M's"® Almond Chocolate Candies, are red, yellow, blue, green, and brown. "M&M's"® Crispy Chocolate Candies include red, yellow, green, blue, orange, and brown.

M&M Colors

Seriously...
I'm not a fan of rap music but the guy is very talented. His music is catchy and obviously very popular. I think he steps way over the line with some of his lyrics in reference to authority, breaking the law and gangster stuff in general. Freedom of speech covers that, to a point, however, so no problem there. I just won’t be buying or listening to any of his stuff any time soon. Neither will my kids. I think he is an incredibly awful role model for children and younger people. It's a shame that so many look up to him in this manner. However, like I said, he has a lot of talent. I just wish people like that could use their talents in positive rather than negative and destructive ways. [:/]

Gwar was funny...they were just extremely untalented. Listen to some of their tracks and you'll hear countless mistakes and sloppy playing.

Was? They are still around and definately musically better then they were when they did Hello
"Well behaved women rarely make history"

I would like him (and most other hip hop artists) if they would just stop writing songs about how great they think they are. Every song is about their money and rides, how many g's they got, and how many bitches they have.

I mean really, leave the Type A personality ego-tripping to the skydivers.

...:P

Elvisio "kickin' it on the west side" Rodriguez

I would like him (and most other hip hop artists) if they would just stop writing songs about how great they think they are. Every song is about their money and rides, how many g's they got, and how many bitches they have.

Why would you go away from a model that actually gets you that much "bling bling", would you?

~Chachi

...:P

Elvisio "kickin' it on the west side" Rodriguez

I would like him (and most other hip hop artists) if they would just stop writing songs about how great they think they are.

I don't think Eminem has many songs like that(???)... At least from what I have heard...

I recently heard a version of his song "Stan" that was a duet with Elton John. Very nice. B|

Ego-tripping skydivers??? Nah, never seen such a thing. :P

I hope you have reasoning behind these comments. As far as rappers goes Eminem is one of the more talented writers out there who actually talks about actual issues rather than getting laid and having lots of money.

In my opinion he's an ass but a damn talented one.
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

I hope you have reasoning behind these comments. As far as rappers goes Eminem is one of the more talented writers out there who actually talks about actual issues rather than getting laid and having lots of money.

In my opinion he's an ass but a damn talented one.

Yeah...he's got issues alright. He talks about really important earth shattering stuff as he's shaking his dick at the camera in his videos and draggin his bitches around by the g-strings. He's not about the money with his 5lb gold medallion around his neck. :S

Eminem is one of the more talented writers out there

Talented, huh? Guess people throw that word around pretty loose nowadays. Let's take a look at his talented lyrics.

Left the keys in the van, with a gat in each hand
Went up in Eastland and shot a policeman

Pulled the Mac-10 out, stuck it in her face
Shut ya yackin' mouth before I blow the brain from out the back ya scalp
Drug her by her hair, smacked her up
Thinkin' fuck it, mug her while you're there, jacked her up
Stole her car, made a profit

Baby you're so precious
Daddy's so proud of you
Sit down bitch
If you move again I'll beat the shit out of you

Fuck that shit, you just caught this bitch cheatin
While you at work she's with some dude tryin to get off?!
FUCK slittin her throat, CUT THIS BITCH'S HEAD OFF!!!

Bitch I'ma kill you! You don't wanna fuck with me
Girls neither - you ain't nuttin but a slut to me
Bitch I'ma kill you! You ain't got the balls to beef
We ain't gon' never stop beefin I don't squash the beef

Hi kids! Do you like violence? (Yeah yeah yeah!)
Wanna see me stick Nine Inch Nails through each one of my eyelids? (Uh-huh!)
Wanna copy me and do exactly like I did? (Yeah yeah!)
Try 'cid and get fucked up worse that my life is? (Huh?)

Yeah...fucking mind-blowing. Can we get this man a pulitzer award? You're right. What was I thinking? He is talented [:/]

And I won't even quote the lyrics to where he brags about raping a 15 year old girl due to the forum rules.

What a great man. Truly a great American who will go down as one of the most "talented" writers ever.

Forty-two

I gotta give him credit, the little fucker is pretty damn good. I am more of a death / hardcore metal kind of guy, but i actually like eminem. His new song is awesome...

so...what do you all think? like him? love him? or hate him

That guy is much too young for me. Don't mind!
I love most of his songs, no doubt...I love him!

B|

dudeist skydiver # 3105