Deuce

Byron Boogie Pics are up.

http://www.shutterfly.com/pro/JPKelly/Skydive/20040926ByronBoogie

The most difficult ones were the PD Velocity CRW stack. Staying with that one took a whole lot of middle-aged muscle. Velocity's just freaking HAUL ASS! Both vertically and horizontally. A 2:1 velocity, in a two-stack vs. a 1.6:1 Spectre means the Spectre pilot is doing a lot of hard spiralling to stay in it.

I did a lot of experimenting and I've submitted some of my favorites, so they're not in the album.

Girlfalldown is, though!

:)

Deucey poo!!!
The pics are great as always. It was a real treat to get to show them to my grandmother while they were there. Thank you so much! I was told later that my grandma was bragging about all the nice people she met and she said she actually wanted to jump but her husband wouldn't let her. She's 84 too!

:)

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Hey, we took an 81 year old up on a level one, and he passed! It was fun to meet your gran, and I'm glad you were able to share the skydive with her in real-time. I had more fun than her, though, cause I was THERE!

Wyatt! We gotta do that hyper-performance CRW thing again. You and Q were leaving a contrail, that two-stack was moving so fast. You see the shot of half his canopy collapsed?B|.

Lou! Not enough time. I'll be big into Birdman at Eloy for at least a half day with MonoUno and the flock. I did get one flight in with Ed, and that bird can get it on. He has an awesome backfly. I lent my suit to Iwan most of the time, and he got to fly with Jari. Enough free nylon crack, though. He's picking up his new suit in Holland this week.