linny

"Let me see your Beautiful Naked Hairy Ass"

it would be damn funny as hell if a hairy-assed guy did have the balls to take a photo & post it. I'd look again.

Alanab posted a pic of my hairy ass in her WFFC pics. Hopefully........that link is forever lost. My favorite pic in that set was the look on Katie's face as she is holding my shorts. Evil....Evil grin!!! :D:D

it would be damn funny as hell if a hairy-assed guy did have the balls to take a photo & post it. I'd look again.

Alanab posted a pic of my hairy ass in her WFFC pics. :D:D

Woohooo! Would love to see it... need a laugh. Sitting here studying my ground school manual for pilot training, would keep me from falling asleep & drooling on it too badly!

Hi Linny,
What do you mean "Hairy???????????????" I thought from a couple of previous threads that every body is into shaving "IT" as smooth as a baby's bottom????? Are we going the "Dirt Road" route here?????
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Hi Linny,
What do you mean "Hairy???????????????" I thought from a couple of previous threads that every body is into shaving "IT" as smooth as a baby's bottom????? Are we going the "Dirt Road" route here?????

Okay, I'm gonna just put it out there. Either have the balls to wax it or leave your ass hairy because nobody, I repeat NOBODY wants to risk a STUBBLY ass. BWRUCK!!

Okay, I'm gonna just put it out there. Either have the balls to wax it or leave your ass hairy because nobody, I repeat NOBODY wants to risk a STUBBLY ass. BWRUCK!!

agreed.. i personally like a guy with hair............. it's the crucial difference between us and the men.................
keep it hairy guys..... but exfoliate those butt zits though