AggieDave

AOTMB photos?

Damn - I'm just sitting here, going through all the pictures of this wonderful boogie I missed!! [:/] I can't believe it - Just pictures and pictures of my friends - I wish I was there!!!
I hereby vow to make it down to Aggieland at Least ONCE before December!! :|
=========Shaun ==========

So.. I looked at all the pics.. did any skydiving happen at this boogie? or just drunken fun? :SB|

Sorry dude, I dont have a camera helmet, so I was responsible for the drunken fun pics.

I did convince a few people to unpack thier rigs, put their gear on, and make it look like they were walking back from the landing area.. ;)

Hey, thanks for bring this thread back to life. Maybe now someone will mail me my camera so I can post pictures:S
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

What a great idea!

Whom ever has my camera, post the pictures.

Turtle, there are more then one avatar picture hiding on that camera:ph34r: Humphrey was in attendance at the boobie, remember? That's some blackmail material.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey