tunaplanet

5 year old girl has baby

From Snopes

Jose Sandoval, an obstetrician who took an interest in Lina Medina's case and authored a book about her in 2002 said that Lina was a psychologically normal child, that she displayed no other unusual medical symptoms, and that she preferred playing with dolls rather than her own child.

Lina's boy, named Gerardo (after Dr. Gérado Lozada, chief physician of the hospital in Pisco where Lina's pregnancy was diagnosed), did not learn until he was 10 years old that the woman he thought to be his sister was in fact his mother. Gerardo died in 1979, but Lina's second son, born in 1972 (thirty-three years after his brother), now lives in Mexico. Lina and her husband currently reside in the "Little Chicago" district of Lima, Peru.

Oh and this one
http://www.perutoyou.com/News%202002/news0822a.htm

Thats not the most disturbing thing.. if you follow some of the links on that page, you'll find a link to a baby birth defect CORPSE museum in Thailand.

I have to vomit now.

COOL!!!

Thats not the most disturbing thing.. if you follow some of the links on that page, you'll find a link to a baby birth defect CORPSE museum in Thailand.

I have to vomit now.

COOL!!!

the vomit or the museum?

BOTH!!! :D

I have to vomit now.

COOL!!!

the vomit or the museum?

BOTH!!! :D

Wait lemme do some jello shots and eat some oatmeal first...
:D

Though that's the record, giving birth young is not that rare in latin/south america due to increased levels of pollution and hormones in foodstuffs. Also factoring in are poverty and the fact that some of the cultures in the region have tremendously different moral views upon such things.

-Blind
"If you end up in an alligator's jaws, naked, you probably did something to deserve it."

I think whats most disturbing is...

who impregnated a 5 year old?? :S

what you say>:( I could kill for such...

EDIT: just to take any stupied answers away,what i meant were i would kill a person who had done such to a child

Stay safe
Stefan Faber