Derekbox

Carpool to Atlanta Freefly....

are you guys talkin' about the the halloween boogie over @ ASC?

cmon nicole. its at skydive atlanta.B|

It's Nichole.... see Shimmee, I can remember some things when I'm drunk... :P

Hey *Nichole*, I can't wait to see/jump/party with you again. Bring it baby!!!!! B|

~Samantha

sam, i think you remember alot more than you say you do, you just conveniently forget what you dont want to remember.;)

Sounds like Skymama needs to be at the RoamingDZ orphanage party around back.

Oh, that sounds like fun. Clue me it! I haven't met you yet, but I've heard about your parties from a friend for years. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

hey skymama,

i'm off to atlanta too and i was gonna take the train.... but after seeing your picture, i've become interested in the car pool. wot's the deal?

oh yeah, and (obviously) i checked out your profile, and i feel that you are underloading your canopy with your experience. the sabre2 is a high performance canopy, and if you are not looking for performance, maybe you should go for a spectre, (as i believe it is more suited to the female market).

anyway, i got sidetracked, and we can talk about it on the way to atlanta....

let me know

Give a man a fish and he will feed himself for one day. Give him a swoop pond and he will feed himself forever.

but after seeing your picture, i've become interested in the car pool. wot's the deal?

I'm not the one looking to carpool, Derekbox is. You can ask him.

and i feel that you are underloading your canopy with your experience.

I don't remember asking your opinion.

(as i believe it is more suited to the female market).

If you see me at the dz, you really don't need to stop and say hello. I don't think we'll get along. :S
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

:D LMFAO....I was wondering how long it was going to take you before you told him to kiss off.

:D Thanks for the coffee on the monitor this morning. :D:D

OMG, my sides hurt from laughing.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

LMFAO....I was wondering how long it was going to take you before you told him to kiss off.

I took the kids to St. Augustine yesterday, so I wasn't online. Trust me, if I had seen it yesterday, I would have replied. Now I see why HH doesn't allow personal attacks. Since I haven't even finished my first cup of coffee yet, it would have been a good one. ;)

Hi Skymama,

Sorry obviously offended you with my reference to chicks being safer on the spectre. No offence meant, its just my opinon - we swoopers obviously like everyone to be safe and when you have been swooping for a while you just try and help people out. I dont know what dz you jump at but if we ever meet maybe i can take you out on a date to apologise.

Really no harm meant maybe see you in Atlanta!

Give a man a fish and he will feed himself for one day. Give him a swoop pond and he will feed himself forever.

Hi Skymama,

Sorry obviously offended you with my reference to chicks being safer on the spectre. No offence meant, its just my opinon - we swoopers obviously like everyone to be safe and when you have been swooping for a while you just try and help people out. I dont know what dz you jump at but if we ever meet maybe i can take you out on a date to apologise.

Really no harm meant maybe see you in Atlanta!

with that attitude and your jump numbers. maybee you shouldnt come to atlanta...B|.

some peaple there dont play well with others.

Heh I seriously thought he was someone who knew skymama and was joking??? Some people heh ...................

I'm might be making the trip to atlanta from south florida anyone thats carpooling shoot me a PM

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

we swoopers obviously like everyone to be safe and when you have been swooping for a while you just try and help people out.

Good canopy pilots don't try pressure people into going to smaller canopies, especially when they have no idea about the person, or their skills. Skymama is JUST FINE under what she's jumping.

As for the Freefly festival, hope to see you there.

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

No offence meant, its just my opinon - we swoopers obviously like everyone to be safe and when you have been swooping for a while you just try and help people out. I dont know what dz you jump at but if we ever meet maybe i can take you out on a date to apologise.

I've never had a swooper tell me to downsize before so I could be safer. :S

Since you didn't look at my home dz when you were looking up my information, I'll tell you that it's DeLand. In case you didn't know, we have a few skydivers who are pretty good swoopers there. A few of the guys even jump on a little team called the PD Factory Team. There's another guy there, his name is Scott Miller, who teaches canopy control classes of which I've taken 2 times. My point is, the guys I talk to about canopies all have at least 5000 jumps. Scott told me he thinks most people downsize too quickly. He and others have told me to fly the shit out of my canopy until I am completely bored with it. I'm not bored with it yet.

Thank-you for the offer of a date, but no thank-you.

Ian, thanks for the kind words. :)

I'm interested to know how a Spectre can make you a safer canopy pilot. I thiought it was experience, currency, and training.

As for the female market comment, there are a few ladies on the PST and international swoop tours who could teach you a thing or two on how to fly a Velo or VX.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

hello everyone,

i think maybe !everybody! missunderstood what i was saying. i was never reccomending that skymama downsize! a sabre2 loaded at only 1 is a waste! i was simply saying that she might be better on a spectre at that wingloading.

"As for the female market comment, there are a few ladies on the PST and international swoop tours who could teach you a thing or two on how to fly a Velo or VX."
-ok, sure there are the odd few exceptions, but i am a swooper, and my first concern is to help others in flying safely. what's wrong with that?

sorry for the aggravation caused.

i was simply saying that she might be better on a spectre at that wingloading.

What makes you think I'm bad in the first place? Have you ever seen me fly my canopy?

and my first concern is to help others in flying safely. what's wrong with that?

Once again, there is nothing unsafe about flying a Sabre 2 at a 1:1 wingloading.

hey skymama,

i wasn't saying that you were bad. i'm sure you're a really excellent canopy pilot. if you look as good under canopy as you do in your photo, then i'm sure a sabre2 is fine for you. i was simply making the point that the spectre is more popular with women. i sure performance designs would confirm that if you asked them?
once again, i'm sorry for upsetting you.

You know, I've been thinking about this. If I had a Spectre, I might get softer openings. I need softer openings so my guts won't accidently come flying out my hoo-ha on a hard opening. Soft openings will also help keep my boobs perky, too.

Of course, the real reason that 7-cells are better for women is because it will fly more like our reserve and we all know that women can't handle change in a high-stress situation.

Between our guts flying out our holes and not being able to handle stress......I'm thinkin' that all women are in danger unless we all switch over to Spectres. In fact, I don't even think PD should even sell women anything but Spectres anymore. Thank-you so much for being so concerned about me. You've done a service not only for me, but for female skydivers all across the world.