junkyarddog

I'm 21 today...now what?

Go on a travel bender!

For my 23rd I took 8 days travelling round the country celebrating my birthday with different friends in different parts of the country cos they couldn't make it here on one day...

A week long birthday! B|

Waking up in a different city every day for a week is odd, but fun. Not sobering up for 8 days is really odd and the hangover sucked big time, but it was a cool experience!

go big...

oh... and you've been 21 for how long now?

Why're you still sober? :P:D:D

Buy the BEER!!

The day I turned 21, I went into the grocery store, which was still open past midnight, at 12:01 AM and promptly bought a case... :P

Don't get totally smashed though if your tolerance is still low... The hangovers in the mornings are a BITCH...

Be careful though, who you get smashed with. The last time I got smashed at a skydiver party, two bitches decided to paint my toenails after I passed out! >:( That was 6 years ago, and I haven't gotten drunk with that bunch again...

Blue Skies
Billy
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

21 huh?.....you're on your way down now, next thing you know you'll be 30!!! :P

Ugh. Ain't that the truth. Live it up, young junkyardpuppy, it goes by fast.

Happy birthday!! B|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

For starters, completely destroy the fake ID you've been using to buy beer up to this point.... :P

Nononono! Give it to your not-yet-21 doppelganger if you have one. :)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

The drinking isn't new...really it's the being able to buy it without a fake while paranoid about getting caught cause the fake was a real license and not an ID which would put me in jail part thats kinda nice.

See for me turning 21 took all the adventure out of it. Made it way too easy to get beer. Where's the fun of just goin in without having to worry about if the fake id will work. :)
------------------------------------------------
I've done so much, with so little, for so long
I'm now expected to do everything with nothing forever

Wooohoooo. I need some birthday ideas on what to do tonight besides getting completely smashed which is obviously going to happen.

If you live near a Hooters restaurant go there and ask for the "Hooter's Shooter" shot. You'll love it, I promise.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

Wooohoooo. I need some birthday ideas on what to do tonight besides getting completely smashed which is obviously going to happen.

WoooooHooooo! Now you can buy beer for the Mountain Boogie.:ph34r:Maybe we can find some females to give him a spanking

He's not the only one getting spankings this weekend!:ph34r::ph34r:
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!