Vallerina

Bad break ups

Ever have one? I'm always amazed at how much people's perceptions can vary. I see something as not a big deal...just a part of life/relationships...a risk you take....others get extremely pissed off at you and at knowing you.

It's very interesting.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Hmm. I do believe that all of my break ups have been clean...as much as they can be when two people who spend significant time, energy and emotion getting used to each other's presence wind up splitting. Then again, I've moved around quite a bit and do my best to stay low on the ol' "ex-radar". B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Who needs a relationship when you have good vibes.
must have been a shortage of batteries that day.

I'm sure it's got to do with our preception of one another, there never right, it's always that something that screws it up. If that happens think about the great sex you had or hadn't. :DFATONES:D And sex always screws up a good friendship. their never the same after an orgasm or two etc etc

I'm close friends with everyone I've ever dated except one!

She broke up with me over the phone and was engaged 3 months later. She was good friends with all of my friends, but seemed to just dissapear after that. She moved to Arizona a month ago and didn't say good-bye to a lot of people she once called her friends.

Oh well!

I'm sure it's got to do with our preception of one another, there never right,

I like to try to understand other people's perceptions. Maybe I really do stupid things when it comes to breaking up. I don't know! I think I do alright, but who knows?

I think it depends on how you brake up.
I am sure if you come home to your wife getting spanked by the milkman you might be a bit pissed.

I think it is different for each person. For me if you’re honest we will always be cool.
I have had one bad brake up and it was because I was lied too and used after a 3-year relationship.
So I don’t wish her ill but if any thing bad happens to her you won’t see me being sad.;)
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Look! I've sucked another one into our crazy, little dropzone.com world! ;)

I'm sure your fine..

I think I am, too, but who knows? I just might be some mean bitch that's trying to toy with others. I mean...I need something to do to pass the time!

I think it all depends on the emotional investment. I have been on both sides of bad break ups, and I have some exs that are still friends.

Typically, when I felt it was really nasty, it was because I felt like I totally opened up to someone and shared things that perhaps I have never shared with another person. I shared them because I felt there was a depth that would support them. When the depth proves to be false, you feel like you just shared your soul with somone that is now not at all what you thought.
Perhaps that is my take on it, but I think it really depends on when it ends and why.
--
All the flaming and trolls of wreck dot with a pretty GUI.

I had one that was herrrindous! The chick started to sense that I was about to break up with her, so she started saying she was pregnant, and started threating me with all that crap. I was scared at first thinking ooh shit I am with this crazy bitch/stalker and now she might be pregnant. Well come to find out she was lying, and could not understand why I was pissed at her and would not talk. She even went to my fathers work often to talk to him about me?? We only dated for a few months AHHHHH!!
Then this girl I dated for 3 years up and left town to visit her "relatives" without telling me anything. After 2 weeks of no contact with her, I started to get worried, and phoned her father that verified the same story. Come to find out his sorry ass was covering for her while she went away with some asshat she was trying to marry I guess. The dude was way older than her and had her under the I am older and know and own all kinda shit spell. He screwed her over and I laughed pretty hard, then took her back out of habit. Then she did it to me again and that sucked....the end

LOL Sh.. don't tell anyone about my being here it is a secret!

Oh toy this! The other person is just pissed cuz you beat them at their own game, then all of a sudden, I'm going to be mean and act like I never liked you.. waaaa.

Some people are just dumb.. and others are just full of cum.. it's the way the world is :)

LOL Sh.. don't tell anyone about my being here it is a secret!

Your secret is completely safe with me! :)

I'm going to be mean and act like I never liked you.. waaaa.

:D I'm used to people not liking me and being mean, though!

It's just interesting. That's all. When I do something that I think is for the best and others get really mad...I'm not sure how to take that.

Depends on what you mean by 'bad'. Almost anytime you break up, there's going to be some sadness & hurt on someone's part. At least, if you were 'together' for any length of time. Now, if by 'bad' you mean burning crosses in your front yard, slashing tires, etc.. then no. :D Well, there was this one... well no, that was funny, not bad.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

I'm friends with everyone I've ever dated except for the ones that I caught in a lie or the one that stole from my team. Tunnel time wasn't that important for you to steal it nor was saying something to me in the morning then saying something opposite in the afternoon. Make up your freakin mind and don't lie.

Lies and stealing suck and so do those who do it.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Now, if by 'bad' you mean burning crosses in your front yard, slashing tires, etc.. then no.

Oh crap! Whose house did I do that to then? :o

What? You've never had anyone pull the old break-up-move-and-don't-tell-you number? :D
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Another thing I cannot stand is watching breakup drama unfold in public forums.

Okay, I will no longer speak of my trashing wildblue's house on the public forums! :D

I will just talk about his not strong enough sex drive! :P