el_chester

Sexually harrassed men of the world - UNITE!!!!

So. last Thursday starts off dreamlike, I go to dinner with 6 female friends and they uninhibitedly start speaking of sex (all sorts of sex :o). A pretty fun experience to have them let me sit into one of their talks. I must say, women speak of sex waaaay more explicitly than we do...

Anyway, that was all good until at about 4 AM when I say, I'm gonna sleep, I shouldn't drive (too tired and drank some wine). So. I wake up to a mouthful of wine being squeezed into my mouth by another mouth.

This could've been fun except I am "married" and she knows it. (No official papers, but the commitment with my GF is there so no papers needed.) My GF is currently abroad, but that does not give this girl the "right" to come up to me like that!. So the other girls are telling her to stop, and she just won't give up. I am just waking up, but can't really, I'm dead-tired and don't fully understand what's up. (In the beginning I kissed back cause I thought I was dreaming of my real girl >:(arrrgh!). So, after some effort and wrestling her hands off me, I finally get her to give up and go to another couch but... at 7am when I'm ready to leave, I wake up with her on the same couch as I'm in! I was not that much drunk as I was tired, BTW. I was angry at her, as well as at some of the other girls who found it so funny. I love to live life to its fullest, don't get me wrong, but I am so totally in love with my GF that this was not an "opportunity" that appealed to me.

What I'm angry about is this woman being so f***ing irrespectful even after I told her NO! so many times. What's up with that!!??

Then again, more than once I have witnessed male friends not giving up and haven't told them to "get lost, you're making her uncomfortable".

Similar experiences, anybody? I'm hoping for some fun stories here...

(everyone I've told this has laughed at me - hard - especially my sister)

--
Be careful giving advice. Wise men don't need it, and fools won't heed it.

Double standard. Swap genders and watch the major fucking SHIT-STORM.

I'm sorry this happened to you. :(
Sky-div'ing (ski'div'ing) n. A modern sport that involves parties, bragging, sexual excesses, the imbibing of large quantities of beer, and, on rare occasions, parachuting from aircraft.

Double standard. Swap genders and watch the major fucking SHIT-STORM.

I'm sorry this happened to you. :(

You mean like this?

So. last Thursday starts off dreamlike, I go to dinner with 6 guy friends and they uninhibitedly start speaking of sex (all sorts of sex ). A pretty fun experience to have them let me sit into one of their talks. I must say, guys speak of sex waaaay more explicitly than we do...

Anyway, that was all good until at about 4 AM when I say, I'm gonna sleep, I shouldn't drive (too tired and drank some wine). So. I wake up to a mouthful of wine being squeezed into my mouth by another mouth.

This could've been fun except I am "married" and he knows it. (No official papers, but the commitment with my BF is there so no papers needed.) My BF is currently abroad, but that does not give this guy the "right" to come up to me like that!. So the other guys are telling him to stop, and he just won't give up. I am just waking up, but can't really, I'm dead-tired and don't fully understand what's up. (In the beginning I kissed back cause I thought I was dreaming of my real BF arrrgh!). So, after some effort and wrestling his hands off me, I finally get him to give up and go to another couch but... at 7am when I'm ready to leave, I wake up with him on the same couch as I'm in! I was not that much drunk as I was tired, BTW. I was angry at him, as well as at some of the other guys who found it so funny. I love to live life to its fullest, don't get me wrong, but I am so totally in love with my BF that this was not an "opportunity" that appealed to me.

What I'm angry about is this guy being so f***ing irrespectful even after I told him NO! so many times. What's up with that!!??

Then again, more than once I have witnessed female friends not giving up and haven't told them to "get lost, you're making him uncomfortable".

Similar experiences, anybody? I'm hoping for some fun stories here...

(everyone I've told this has laughed at me - hard - especially my brother)

Ladies how would you react to the above version if one of your gf's posted it. Any different than when you read the original?
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Deal with it you pussy,

I would consider it an honor, but if fidelity is important, then do the right thing...
It will always be a defferent set of rules for us men.

Uncaged are u saying that u would of let this lass continue even if you were in love with another person and had made a commitment to them??

If so i pitty your partner if you have one!!!

I think he did the right thing and the only thing i would of done different is gone ot the loo's and locked my slef in and slept in there sothe B**** couldn't follow!

This is sexual harrasment and you could if you dont have to much male pride get her done for it.
but if you dont want to do that I would deffinatley tell your other half as soon as she is back as the other lasses may try to cause trouble for you. (if you know what i mean)

This is why i dont drink in public and rearly go to parties and if my other half goes then i go with him and i drive so i know we're home safe and nothing happened..

NEVER TRUST ANY ONE ELSE APART FROM THOSE YOU LOVE. EXPECALLY WHEN THEY ARE DRUNK!

It not the fact that I dont truat my better half (infact i trust him more than any thing in my life)
Its the fact i dont trust any one else expecally when they have had a drink!!!!

BE carefulll!!

Deal with it you pussy,

I think this guys should think about the position that he put himself in.

1)getting drunk/tired whatever you want to call it.
2)passing out/sleeping on the couch
3)kissing her back thinking it was your girlfriend who you know is not in town.

I am telling you the same thing that I would tell a girl if this happened. Don't put yourself in a compromising position like that in the future.

However, I do agree... it is not cool for a girl to make you feel uncomfortable. The double standard between men and women has got to stop.

No, thats not what I said, read the post, did you MISS the part where I said if "fidelity is important, then do the right thing"

But then again, you are probably very adept at jumping to conclusions and reacting before you see or hear all of the details.

P.S. Why do they call you SmellySue?

When the going gets weird, The weird turn pro...

As a guy, sometimes you are a little more forward than the woman was interested in. You are sometimes forgiven. However, when an opportunity is presented and you decline, they get pissed and rarely forgive.

It is odd how women regard rejection of female harrassment as a justifyable cause for anger by women. But I guess that's different. :)

sorry uncaged i thought it was ur tag line it was that low down and im blonde....
nice to know u have standards mate and wouldn't break your partners heart like that..
:)

smellysue beacause it was the 1st thing that poped in to my head my acctuall knick name at the Peterlee is Knuckles which i got cos i consentlly crack them.....