flyangel2

Good bye Scott and Joel

Many posters have dropped me PMs filled with love and support after they heard about the death of two friends of mine. I won't go into details on this thread, you can find information here. Joel and Scott will be missed by so many people.

I attached this picture, because you can see by the look on their faces, why they brought such joy to everyone they touched.

Scott Fiore is in the lower left hand corner, white shirt, no hair.
Joel Zane is in the upper right hand corner, black Wild Human's shirt, with hair.

Blue skies my friends.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

From e-mail

A memorial service for Scott Fiore will be held on Thursday (10/21) at 1000 hrs. The service will take place at the Horan and McConaty funeral home at 3101 S Wadsworth Blvd in Lakewood Colorado. All are welcome. Kim has asked that no flowers be sent. Donations in lieu of flowers should be made in Scott's name to either of the two organizations below.
Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation (www.komen.org)
Denver Dumb Friends League (www.ddfl.org)

A memorial service for Joel Zane will be held on Friday Octber 29th at 1400 hrs. The location has yet to be confirmed, but it will be in the Snowmass, Colorado area. All are welcome. Lori has also asked that no flowers be sent. Donations in lieu of flowers should be made in Joel's name to Challenge Aspen (www.challengeaspen.com).

Both Lori and Kim have expressed that they are drawing comfort from the outpouring of support from the skydiving community. Please be assured that I am preserving all the expressions of sympathy, funny stories and words of comfort that's being posted to this list. All your kind words will be delivered to Lori and Kim. Please understand that both Lori and Kim have only been married for slightly over two years. The memories that you share help them to connect to important parts of thier husbands lives. Please keep the stories coming.

World class CReWdogs
World class people
good friends