wingnut

does one inch really make a diffrence?

my answer.. hell yeah... just got a new 17" lcd monitor andi is way cooler than my old 17" crt!!!!!!!!!!!!! i measured em... this 17" lcd is actually 17" diagaonal... and the old one.. a mere 16".... so it might not take up as much desk space and might use less energy and it might of put a dent in my credit card, but it is way, let me repeat that, WAY better!!!!! .. i'm sort of gladd my oldmonitor finally died onme... after countless months of having to hit it with a shoe 9 at first it was with my hand but that got to hurt) to get the picture to come back on it finally woul;dn't work anymore... so i had ta do it!!!!!......

p.s. if your monitor starts doing the trapazoind immage withought you adjusting it you can bet it's probly gona die soon!!!!

My monitor is starting to do the trapazoid thing. I went out and bought a laptop instead of replacing the monitor with an LCD or something. I've got another (albeit older) monitor in the basement that will suffice if this one dies. Besides, I've got the lappy now. Anyway, found a 23" Sony LCD that seems to foot my needs now...ahhh...boy toys... ;)
-----
~~~Michael

all you people with money really do suck......just thought i'd let you know that

yes we do.... ya see, to pay off my credit cards i'm gona have to whore myself out......

my answer.. hell yeah... just got a new 17" lcd monitor andi is way cooler than my old 17" crt!!!!!!!!!!!!! i measured em... this 17" lcd is actually 17" diagaonal... and the old one.. a mere 16".... so it might not take up as much desk space and might use less energy and it might of put a dent in my credit card, but it is way, let me repeat that, WAY better!!!!! .. i'm sort of gladd my oldmonitor finally died onme... after countless months of having to hit it with a shoe 9 at first it was with my hand but that got to hurt) to get the picture to come back on it finally woul;dn't work anymore... so i had ta do it!!!!!......

keyboard replacement coming up next? B|;)

all you people with money really do suck......just thought i'd let you know that.

Ummm...Riddler got a 42" plasma to hook up to his lappy. ;)

Jeeeeez! I like dz.com but 42" of dz.com is just to much :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

keyboard replacement coming up next

there is nothing wrong withmy keyboard.... maybe a typing class is inmy future though...... i took one in highcshool and i could do a great 20 wordsa minute, but thattme is long past andnow i use about 3 fingers and my thumb to type.. you would be suprised athow fast i can type lke thatthough.

I'v had the same Microsoft split keyboard for going on Six years. not a single problem with it. I do need to clean it though.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

I went out and bought a laptop instead of replacing the monitor with an LCD or something.

Is that your laptop or Tanya's? If it's Tanya's, get away from it, or else I'll tell her your chubby little paws are all over it.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

my answer.. hell yeah... just got a new 17" lcd monitor andi is way cooler than my old 17" crt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even better... two 17" lcds set up as a dual head system... mmm... two heads better then one....

Scott
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

two 17" lcds set up as a dual head system... mmm... two heads better then one

yeahthat would be nice... if i could afford another monitor but i can't... hopefully someday though i can and atleast i'll beable to use my current video car to do it.. heck might tinker around withthe old crt and maybe get it working again... then i'd have two... just not lcd...

from a womans point of view....yes one inch does make a difference

wow, 16 post inthe thred before somebody finally said something...... i'm impressed,i would of thought it would of been said sooner...