moth

why do women moan so much???

Val STOP perpetuating a myth, Menstural cycles are NOT BLEEDING, there is blood in the contents but you are not haemoraging

That's why I said it's like saying, "How can someone lose so much protein and still live?" ;) It's the same thing as guys masturbating and losing valuable protein.

See, that protein is recyclable, you just need to share it with someone ;)

Yea, I thought you'd get a kick out of that.
I hope you didn't spit coffee all over you key board, I'd miss your postings;)

Moth said:

i rest my case
1 little joke and there they go off on their high horse
i dunno women........

One little joke? You joke about your relationship with some one that you are involved with. Gee:Ssure am glad I'm not your girlfriend, if you have to come to a public forum and joke about your relationship. Most times when some one jokes about a situation, it's a cry for help. I'll say it again, sit down, and be a grown up and talk to your lady.

honestly it was only a joke. my girlfriend is sat here laughing with me. so please chill out and be careful getting off that high horse

honestly it was only a joke. my girlfriend is sat here laughing with me. so please chill out and be careful getting off that high horse

Did she also laugh about this post, where so many people told you to cut away?

Besides, I like being on my high horse, it allows me to look down on the less experienced people of the world and the company is better up here:ph34r:
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

You'll be a bloke then. I did try finding that out yesterday. And I bet there's something wrong with you - or if there's not there will be, if you hang round us to long.:ph34r: And there's your answer, it's all down to you and yor kind!!!! The ying and the yang. So there.:))But thats all cool, cos it will be the weekend soon and I will be off to the best dz in the uk - Headcorn. See ya there Moth!!!! Btw, are you single, sexy and without quantitous amounts of debt and a criminal record, if so do you smell?????