sundevil777

Exec V.P. of Honda Motor: For years we've told you we have no plans for a truck. Today, I'll tell you that we do.

You'll have to be satisfied with this...Fukui promises "NO RIVAL EXISTS" for upcoming NSX:

http://www.vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=188837

Cliff

I think this car will have now rival if it is produced:
http://autoshow.msn.com/as/autoshow2004/article.aspx?xml=chrysler1&shw=autoshow2004

And i think it will be now that the other two american car companies have models that are competing with the viper performance wise.
If those projected numbers are correct this thing will smash all kinds of production car records.
850hp 850torque 2800lbs 0-60 2.9secs. Looks like a NSX on PCP.

That is a 4-wheel automotive small penis compensation device.

hahahaha, right! Well, not according to my girlfriend. Apparently its not a big enough truck to compesate properly. :o:P j/k
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

The name has been announced:

Ridgeline

They're still only showing the concept version of the vehicle, but it will be o sale in Spring '05 as an '06 model.
http://www.vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=296004
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Ridgeline.

It's sure to be a winner. All that Honda does turns to gold. Now, they just need to throw in a manual option. *j/k* :P

I recently acquired a '98 Prelude with 60K and am thrilled with it. I miss my CL-S, but it's good to be back to a high-revving 4 cylinder. There's something magic about that Honda chirp when you first start it up. :)
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Why are vehicles getting bigger as gas prices are getting higher? :S

I get 21 mpg in my jeep and that bites! These vehicles that get less than 20 (how do you do it, AD? 17mpg!) make my whimper every time I pass a gas station.
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

For what it is, this one gets good mileage, compared to domestic competition like the Ford Explorer Sportrac.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Why are vehicles getting bigger as gas prices are getting higher? :S

I get 21 mpg in my jeep and that bites! These vehicles that get less than 20 (how do you do it, AD? 17mpg!) make my whimper every time I pass a gas station.

IMO gas prices are only half the equation. The number of mile driven is the other half.Ten miles/gal bad ,10 miles/week not to bad.

R.I.P.

If you've ever seen an Iveco Turbo Daily in the body on frame configuration you will know what I'm referring to.
You will find they do wonders with a 'measly' 2.5 litre turbo diesel engine - and that is in countries where the highway speed limit is significantly higher than in North America.

Those would be the ones doing 70-80 kph (on the flats - hills REALLY slow them down) on the autobahn when the rest of the traffic is doing 120+ kph.... Yes, they're good for economy, but that's it.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706