peacefuljeffrey

Question about Sebastian -- need an answer within the next 2 hours

I am planning on driving up from West Palm Beach to Sebastian and camping out rather than waking up early down here and driving 1.7 hours only to arrive around load 4 or 5...

Does anyone here know if they leave the bathrooms unlocked and accessible after/before hours at Sebastian?

Thanks,
-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

So who said I was talkin' about number ONE?:P

Ewwwwww!:D

So who's coming to join me?!

In the bathroom?:o:D

PJ you got to be kidding. If the door is locked just shoot it open or stab the lock with one of your knive's.

Give the door a kung fu kick. Toilet paper?well.....take your own:S

Sorry but you do have a reputation to live up to.The above was a joke. This isn't SC.:D:D:D

R.I.P.

Last winter, I camped out there plenty of times. It's one of my favorite things to do once the weather changes. The bathroom doors were always unlocked and available. I used to leave Fort Lauderdale late after work, drive up, and set my tent up by the light of my car's headlights. The showers were accessible all hours (a nice thing after rolling around on the ground fighting a tent in the dark).

But, if this is the keys boogie weekend as someone mentioned, Sebastian is going to be something of a ghost town right now.

Have fun with whatever you decide to do! :)
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

Guess it was a shitty day in Florida

Sounds like a good day to me no waiting to get rid of a load;)

If this was a argument we'd have to take it to SC or the WC:) But who gives a shit I hope it stays in the barnfire[:/]

Quick everyone stand up wind of the barnfire eeewwww;)

R.I.P.

Ppssstt... why don't you just call the dz and ask? Or is that a man thing? Like asking for directions... just not 'done'...:P

Um, because I was typing the question after hours on the same night I plan to drive up to stay over. They're already closed.

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey

just imagine Jeffrey's reaction when he'll see how his thread turned to crap :D:D

Maybe he won't give a shit.

Lol. :$

OMG, I can't believe the shitstorm that started all about my question regarding bathrooms! :P

Well, I was told that there'd be jumping going on, since the Caravan is still at the DZ and not down in the Keys. I surely wish I could have done the Keys Boogie, but I have only an A license and you need a C. (I'm getting set to process my B, though.)

I'm going to drive up anyway, in about a half hour. It's nearly 2 a.m. right now and the drive is 1:40... but I'm used to going to bed late, and I am sick of driving up same-day and blowing the morning on the road.

So if anyone's gonna be there, I'll see 'em. :)
Blue skies,
-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey

PJ you got to be kidding. If the door is locked just shoot it open or stab the lock with one of your knive's.

Give the door a kung fu kick. Toilet paper?well.....take your own

Sorry but you do have a reputation to live up to.The above was a joke. This isn't SC.

Well said, best answer!!! I mean i was reading the question and that is exactly what pops into mind. Sorry but it does.
LOL

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

OMG, I can't believe the shitstorm that started all about my question regarding bathrooms!

LOL...can't ya?

Jeffery did you hear everyone say it was going to be a ghost town and there will more thatn likely be no loads?

Or do you just have selective hearing?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

With the weather we got today in lauderdale I dont think it'll matter where he goes, its pretty crappy. :) Who knows it may be nicer up that way I didnt even check due to my neck and back being ruined by a day ending spanker yesterday:(

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "