CieloDiosa

stupid f'ing stomach!

food is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bellys suck
why does food taste so delish
i cant do portions
i cant do diets
excercising just doesnt seem to work.. i get too frustrated when i dont lose weight after working out so hard/muchB|
AHH!! im in a rut, its always + or - 10 lbs
im just gonna have to deal with my belly for now:(
i hate being chubby
bellys suck

~boogie ho!!
pull before impact!
L.A.S.T#14, PMS #309, Ci EL O DI O SA

You CAN do it - the trick is to make a small change and stick with it until it becomes habit. Be determined and stick with it. Then go on to the next small change. Before you know it, "the belly" will be gone!

For me, it was cutting out starches/sugars - a modified Atkins diet. First I stopped eating sugars (desserts, normal sodas). Once that became a habit, I stopped eating starches (bread, potatos, etc.). Now I'm 40 lbs lighter, my cholesterol is down over 50 points and I feel MUCH better. I've still got about 30 lbs to lose, ideally, but I'm not obsessing over it - they'll come off in time.

Good luck!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

yea like the others said, you're still hot. I saw you at BD remember. i'd rather have you a little chubby than sticks and bones ugh
BUT YOU ARE NOT CHUBBY
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Bellies can be sexy. Don't fret.

Next time you feel like you're in a rut, just remember this: The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth. ;)
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

it's ok girl. i knw how you feel. i don't have a big belly but i feel like i'm gettin there. bellies can be sexy. i feel ugly and fat all the time, but i still get compliments and i'm like "what is srong with these people?" but i think it's all in our heads truthfully. i'm sure you're beautiful not matter what you look like.

are you kidding me? i like myself better when im at my heavier range. i think having a little belly is so hot! of course im not talking about a huge overflowing beer gut, but a little softness is good...

and most guys i know agree...:P

Yup, agreed... TOO skinny and everyone ends up with bruises!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

i hate being chubby
bellys suck

WTH? I think that I met you in Rantoul, and you had a GREAT figure. You are NOT chubby...not even close.

If it makes you feel any better, I cannot fit into any of my pants, except my "fat" pants/jeans. I don't like it either. I am not used to gaining weight. >:(

Btw, don't forget that men LOVE curves, so even if you gain a little, you probably look fabulous to them. ;)

Edited: Try eating more meals in smaller portions to keep up your metabolism.

Whats that saying about us being our worst critic.

The anorexic people that think their still to fat so they continue to do what they do.

One of my Hounds is "broad in the hips" it the breed and people try and make fat jokes:|. We just tell them to get a life their stupid and they've been brain washed.

If you gain a lb/yr in 30 yr's you'll be older and heavier. Some people have the right stuff and can't put on a lb if they tried.

There's lot more imprtant things to worry about :( check out SC for a sec.;)

Don't worry be happy!

R.I.P.

and i love food too much

i have it on good authority that cheesecake is not a food and there for excemt from all limitations/ portion sugestions...... should i feel bad that i can't fit into my birdman suit anymore?????

ur makin me horny...err hungry

it's just fuel for the love machine.....

should i feel like a complete fatass for making that reference

nope, i'm the one that can't fit into my suit....