Girlfalldown

I need a headache cure!

ARGHHH! I can't get rid of this freakin headache!
It's been on and off for 8 days now and I NEVER have headaches. Asprin doesn't work. Tylenol doesn't work. Ibuprofin doesn't work.

Who's got some witchcraft voodoo for curing a headache?

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Lots of water, lots of sleep, vitamins, are you allergic?, dim the lights, soothing music, Aleve, massage, accupuncture, reflexology...

That's all I can think of. Feel better!

edit: Oh, and what Kel said. Master your domain! But take my advice too. You'll feel better in no time!

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

feverfew works as a decent preventative for some types of headaches.

otherwise, you have to look at the cause. what kind of headache is it? is it in you temples? one side f your head or both? do your neck and/or shoulders hurt too? sharp, localized pain, or dull throb that's hard to pinpoint? does your jaw hurt?

major causes of headaches:

stress
not eating or drinking enough
eye strain (had your eyes checked recently?)
jaw misalignment
grinding teeth
female hormone changes
alcohol
caffeine (too much, or withdrawl from)
exhaustion
brain tumor/meningitis/other shit you need to see a doctor for.

Actually, orgasms period - the endorphins released are your body's natural painkillers... also released during things like running and such, but with a headache, I don't think she's going to want to be running down the road...
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

major causes of headaches:

stress
not eating or drinking enough
eye strain (had your eyes checked recently?)
jaw misalignment
grinding teeth
female hormone changes
alcohol
caffeine (too much, or withdrawl from)
exhaustion
brain tumor/meningitis/other shit you need to see a doctor for.

If you don't mind Kris, but I must add to your list.

Falling down a flight of stairs and landing on your head.B|

Hey Shannon,
I don't know if you're into meditation or yoga at all... but it ALWAYS works for me,.... and the results last too.

try sitting Indian style with your spine Totally straight (maybe a pillow under your butt would help.) Keeping your bellybutton tucked toward your spine and your chin toward the back of your neck, visualize someone is pulling a rope to the ceiling from the top of your head. breath deep, COMPLETELY filling and emptying your lungs. let your thoughts come and go, but don't dwell on any thing. do this for like 10 minutes with your hands resting comfortably on your knees, in a quiet, dimly lit room, and you should be feeling Very good in no time!

Hope you feel better!!
oh yeah, and 8 days of an on and off head ache is no good. Probably a sign of something else. your spine could be misaligned. Do some slow twists while lying flat on the floor to loosen up before meditating.. that helps too.

I don't know if you're into meditation or yoga at all... but it ALWAYS works for me,.... and the results last too.

HEYYY! Watching chicks do yoga works for me too..
--
drop zone (drop'zone) n. An incestuous sesspool of broken people. -- Attributed to a whuffo girlfriend.

Great ideas everyone! I'll try a few of them when I get a chance. I can't really dim the lights and meditate right now because I'm at work but maybe I'll close my door for a few minutes when it slows down and give it a try.

Thanks!

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Great ideas everyone! I'll try a few of them when I get a chance. I can't really dim the lights and meditate right now because I'm at work but maybe I'll close my door for a few minutes when it slows down and give it a try.

Thanks!

Goody or BC powders work for me. I used to have 2 week long migranes that made me want to chop my head off. Percoset wouldn't dent them. Goody powder knocked'em down every time.
Scars remind us that the past is real

Loosen your shirt, another button, one more...
Seriously, sometimes I get a headache from tight necked shirts even some turtlenecks.

Go for some water
Drink the usual amount of caffeine

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt