SkyDekker

Jeopardy

Yeah?

How's that, you going on the show?

That guy has been unstopable, really amazing actually. Although if he was getting the answers prior to the show, it would be the end of that game show...
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

thanks... my whole family has been waiting for this... My son thinks that Ken jennings should franchise himself,,,, and Take on all challengers....
on a program a bit like "win ben steins money"
.... My MOM was on Jeopardy.. In 1967... when it was filmed in New York City.... NBC studios,, Rockefeller plaza..... the prices went from 10 to 50 $$$$.. for the first round,,, and 20 to 100 $$$ for double J..... back then everyone kept what they won,,, and the winner returned... She won her first game,,, 670 dollars,,, and took second in her second game.. 600 dollars...( back in the day when gasoline was 0.33 cents a gallon,, and bread was 35 cents a loaf!!!!) :o;)
She was correct on both Final Jeopardy questions,,, but was outscored on her 2nd game..... We were sooooo proud of her....:D:) Art Fleming was the host back then...... years and years before Trebek...:P Mom could give this jennings Guy a run for his money!!!!!!!!!.....even today!!!!! Chicks rock!!!!!:ph34r:

He will be on Letterman Tonight and Nightline is doing a piece on him. He will lose to a woman, because he misses the final Jeopardy question

Yup and the final question that he misses has to do with Taxes (well indirectly :)

Subject: Companies and Corporations. The Answer: This company has a workforce of 17000 people, whose average working year is only 4 months long.

"What is the Internal Revenue Service?"

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

If I'm not mistaken you are incorrect. I could be wrong, but I believe the answer to that is H&R Block.

I found this in an article about H&R Block's IT department:

"Number of employees (end users): About 20,000. 'During tax season, the company grows to 100,000 with about 80,000 seasonal employees. A lot of our offices are only open four months of the year.'"

Could be right, if the Jeopardy answer was only counting year-round employees.

He will be on Letterman Tonight and Nightline is doing a piece on him. He will lose to a woman, because he misses the final Jeopardy question

Yup and the final question that he misses has to do with Taxes (well indirectly :)

Subject: Companies and Corporations. The Answer: This company has a workforce of 17000 people, whose average working year is only 4 months long.

The IRS is a branch of the US Treasury Dept (which I used to work for >:(), and not a company or corporation.

mh