sunshine

Victoria's Secret Christmas catalog

Sunshine! I just got my catalogue yesterday, and I wore my VS sweater this last week ( Nate got to see it ;))
Here's the boots I've wanted for SOOOOOOOOOOOO long, about 3 years now, but I'd rather spend the money skydiving. You should get some of these, they're cute!

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=MG-178140&rfnbr=1513&cgnbr=OSSHUBOOKNE&page=1&cgname=OSSHUBOOKNE (the knee high ones)

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=MG-178323&cgnbr=OSCLOSHPBOU&rfnbr=1582&page=1&cgname=OSCLOSHPBOU
The sweater is really warm and soft, and you can wear it off the shoulders too B|

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

Nice shoes.

Wanna fuck?

Umm... has that ever actually worked on someone? :o

yes. but she wanted to before then and the timing was just to good to pass up using a line like that... B|

I want these boots and these shoes

Not bad... If I could get my wife to wear any kind of high heel, I'd be shitting on cloud nine. :) Her ankles can't handle them for some reason. Have you tried www.duganbrothers.com? Very broad selection of boots and shoes... www.krystels.com has some good selections at rock bottom prices, but they have been in the process of rebuilding the website so not everything is showing right now...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Why, dear god why did I click that link??? I need to go rinse my eyes with bleach...[:/][:/]

He doesn't want THIS either.. ! :ph34r:

I'll admit i clicked on it. But i would much rather see YOU in that tank than chris. >:(;)
Click it.. u know you want to... heheheee...

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Why, dear god why did I click that link??? I need to go rinse my eyes with bleach...[:/][:/]

He doesn't want THIS either.. ! :ph34r:

Click it.. u know you want to... heheheee...

I was feeling brave/stupid, so I clicked it, and lo and behold I was saved by the hospital's internet access filter. :P Somehow I think I am better off for that anyway.:D