Pilotmonkey

Think you look good naked?!

in delaware? at this time of year?

Hence nipples you could cut glass with:)Bonus points for posting quality nekkidness, but I think that we require at least one female entrant from DZ.com. If you don't want to give away the farm, just post one boob and we just have to use our imaginations.

I'm visiting my family in.... errrr... ummm South Carolina... So it's time for more of you guys to post...

I've already posted the money shot on here... I'll post something less... "frightening" :P

You just HAD to go there :P

What's even more embarassing is when you go out for drinks with (named withheld to protect the guilty) then they tell you they gotta split they're going to go review your nekkid pic on DZ.com. :o

You just HAD to go there :P

:):):) Oopsy....

What's even more embarassing is when you go out for drinks with (named withheld to protect the guilty) then they tell you they gotta split they're going to go review your nekkid pic on DZ.com. :o

Oh NOICE!!!! :D:D:D
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

The reasons Ella will probably never jump nude:
1.) I hate the cold, PA is always cold. >:(come to Switz (or Denmark) Ok, isn't it colder even in those places? B|
Faber and I jumped naked in our countries

2.) I get strap burns with my jumpsuit on and everything adjusted and checked carefully. WTH is going to happen without that protection and just my rig? (even w/o the heavy student rig I currently have to wear) :o change your jumpsuit I thought the object was not to have me wear one!:S
OK take it off then, and post the pic

4.) I don't need a lot of people to see me naked. It's more fun to please and shock a few selective individuals. ;)no need to jump from a Twin Otter, a C172 can do the trick still too many for me :$
Ok we can do 1 on 1 from a paraglider

6.) If some other jumper I know were to see me and actually get aroused or something I would probably piss myself laughing and that would just be bad for the plane. :Dthey wouldn't... skydivers are concentrated on their jump and are never distracted by what happens in the plane bwwaaahhhhaaaahhhaaaa- yeah I believe that!!! Whatever... you going to try to sell me the goldengate bridge along with that story?? :S
what ? can't you believe skydivers are very serious on the plane ride, cause their life will depend of what they do/don't do on the jump ??

scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

This was such a long post that I didn't read every post, but I think I look good naked for my age and compared to a lot of people younger (since I work out everyday and a lot of people don't). But I wouldn't want to compete in a naked contest. :)

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller