ccowden

Evanescence on the Billboards

yep - I caught that, AND the embarrasing spectacle of Motley Crue unable to read the teleprompter without their spectacles............
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

Yeah and I think Motley Crue was expecting the same kind of reaction from the crowd that Kiss got when they reunited in their makeup. It was kinda painful to see them standing there, arms in the air, and nobody cheering. Ok, except that one 40 year old dude in the Skid Row shirt.

And at least it proves they were actually playing, instead of more of that Ashley Simpson shit...

hmmm... haven't heard much about HER since that incident, huh? Too bad... B|

Elvisio "missed the show" Rodriguez

actually she won an award on there last night, she even made a reference to her "performance" on SNL and with some self-deprecating humor repeated the Jig she performed. Interestingly the crowd was about 50/50 with boos versus cheers as she took her "best new artist" award
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

Everytime there is a thread about a TV show, i never know what ya'll are talking about. Maybe i should watch something other than CSI and Survivor.

Hey that's all I watch too, oh and the amazing Race:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Hey that's all I watch too, oh and the amazing Race

I seriously wanna go on the amazing race, but i can't take the time off work. Ugh, i missed it this week cause i had a meeting on tuesday. [:/]

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

she even made a reference to her "performance" on SNL and with some self-deprecating humor repeated the Jig she performed. Interestingly the crowd was about 50/50 with boos versus cheers as she took her "best new artist" award

Painful, wasn't it?

she even made a reference to her "performance" on SNL and with some self-deprecating humor repeated the Jig she performed. Interestingly the crowd was about 50/50 with boos versus cheers as she took her "best new artist" award

Painful, wasn't it?

I'm just not sure... if she was the "Best New Artist" WTF was the worst one like?
Pete Draper,

Over in the UK they were doing very well in the charts with their first hit... untill they played live on Top of the Pops.....

Oh my god do they stink live. Proved to everyone that they can't sing for shit and that the finished product is more of a testiment to the studio whizzes than it is to them.

Sales slumped accordingly and we're now hearing less and less from them.