dzkid39

broken jaw

My family has a thing for not getting hurt doing anything cool. Tuesday was my dads birthday and i was blowing up ballons and i got dizzy and fell. i hit my head on a table and got a concussion and a broken jaw. i have to eat out of a straw now and i cant skydive for a while because of the concussion. I dont get why i can never have a cool story when i get hurt. I snowboard skydive surf mountain bike..... and the list goes on. Does anybody have the same problem?

blue skies

Nick

A co-worker's son, junior in college, was at a frat party last weekend and a fight started between these two guys. He tried to stop the fight and someone coldcocked him from the side. He was out for 7 minutes, and his jaw is so badly mangled that they had to surgically repair it and it's going to be wired shut for 6-8 weeks. He's eating through a syringe.

The tough part is he's on the verge of becoming a world class pole vaulter, having gone to the NCAA Championships last year, and now he'll miss the indoor season.

Much better story, don't you think?

Vint
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

Dude, that's funny. Sorry I'm laughing. I gotta - can't help it.:ph34r:

The worst injury I ever had was a concussion and whiplash from flag football. I was knocked the fuck out. Why couldn't it have happened while I was playing rugby?

My wife is hotter than your wife.

He was out for 7 minutes, and his jaw is so badly mangled that they had to surgically repair it and it's going to be wired shut for 6-8 weeks. He's eating through a syringe.

Dude, that sucks. But it could be worse. I found out from a guy at my flight school that if a pilot loses consciousness from injury like that, he loses his medical for THREE YEARS! One of the instructors was hit by some asshole while riding his motorcycle not 1 minute from the airport, but fortunately he was not knocked out! He would have lost his livelihood for three years!

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Does anybody have the same problem?

Nope. B|

And thankfully no one will have the problem of having to be subjected to your Dad either!
There was many times we wanted to wire your dads jaw shut!:P:D

Give your mom a kiss for me too. ;)

Congrats on your new gear also. :)

Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com