wingnut

dz.com helped me talk to my dad

okay so i'm chatting with my dad theother day and he tells me about this "project" he's been working on and such and how it is called "green belt" well come to findout it is a six sigma green belt training programhe is going through and just completed.. i actualy knew what he was talking baout after i had read this thread a while ago..

www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1373725;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

cool thing too is from some of the work he did he got an intilectual patent out of it, well, his company ownes it but he gets credit as creator of it.... works for a general electric comany in the fire protection engineering field (insurance related) and won a "edison award" for it..... ranks himup there winning the award with the guys that create new and crazy kewl new chemical compounds and materials......

okay carry on i'm done bragging about my dad, i'm just proud.........

p.s. no i don't think my dad could beat up your dad...:P

so your dad is so smart......................what the hell happened to you dave

while he went to schooland got a degree in engineering i have yetto go to school.... give me 26 years and we'll see where i am there... bythattime i'll be 50 like him.....

My dad is a closed minded fool who thinks he knows everything. Anyone's dad want to kick my dad's ass?

I thought that way too... then as I got older, my parents got smarter and smarter... ;)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

My dad is a closed minded fool who thinks he knows everything. Anyone's dad want to kick my dad's ass?

I thought that way too... then as I got older, my parents got smarter and smarter... ;)

Yeah. After I got off my first enlistment at age 20 and came home from Europe, I was pleasantly surprised to see how much my parents had matured and finally understood me.... :D
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.