PalletMan

Shooting Fireworks Out of Your Ass Can Be Painful

why thank you.

Home DZ: Still looking for the right fit ...

but what kinda fit are ya looking fer??

Ummmm ...
I KNOW this question can lead to an entirely different thread.
Yet, I ACCEPT the RISK invloved and CHOOSE to proceed anyway (I am a skydiver afterall, so 'WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG' when I say ...)

After I recover from the utterly sickening, distasteful, and even dangerous (emotionally if nothing else) DRAMA ZONE I recently departed from ... I'll let y'all know what I'm "lookin' fer" in a NEW home Drama Zone, err ... DROP ZONE.

Lovingly,
J Mo Fantastico Rodriguez
(a bumpy brother)
J Mo Fantastico Rodriguez
(a bumpy brother)

cough

I must have really made the original post look like it was me. :$ ooops. sorry. too late to edit.

I imagine what happened was:
  • firework placed (fuse way too close to ass!),
  • lit
  • hurts (before taking off)
  • clentch (YEEEOOOW!)
  • more pain.
:D

--Art
Sky-div'ing (ski'div'ing) n. A modern sport that involves parties, bragging, sexual excesses, the imbibing of large quantities of beer, and, on rare occasions, parachuting from aircraft.

One of my best buds does this stupid shit all the time (see Alanab's pic.) It doesn't seem that painful for him if he get a good launch.

Perhaps he could pass on some lessons in static friction and rocket nozzle placement to the unfortunate experimenter in anal rocketry before he makes another attempt.

Seriously, just because some guy does this and doesn't burn his ass doesn't mean any fool can, but that should already be self evident.

It's been my experience that most great stupid human tricks in skydiving have the following two phases:

1) Beer Light's ON!!

2) Here; hold my beer - watch this.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Francis, if you remember that incident at Z-hills... Everyone was incredibly whacked and the guy from Chicago was the ring leader. I'm proud(?) to admit that I have an AR number. Proper supervision is key.... We also had a hot lady nurse present to kiss any resulting boo boo's as well.......

Swoo Rodriguez #1020, LawnDart, AR #007