Evelyn

Anyone Else Doing Nothing on NYE?

The plan was to head to Perris once I got home from Eloy, but with the weather being so shitty decided to stay home. My husband already went to bed, but set his alarm to go off at midnight. Boooooring! Anyone else having a boring New Year's Eve?

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

I'll have a glass of wine with you. Trying to get x-mas stuff put away too. LOL - we sometimes don't put away all the x-mas stuff till we clean out the car the following year :P. Anyway Happy New Year!

It's not boring, it's safe! Tonight is amateur night, us professional partiers are staying home and avoiding the carnage. :ph34r:

I've been spending my New Year's Eve trying to get a bunch of spyware off my parent's 'puter. What fun! :S

Yeah Lisa, good for you! Didn't I meet you at Perris and weren't you at Eloy?

Didn't I meet you at Perris and weren't you at Eloy?

I was just talking to Dominic about you today - I don't know if we've ever been introduced to each other. Are you coming out this weekend? It's supposed to be nice tomorrow. I know Darlyd knows both of us, I'll make him introduce us.

I was at Eloy, Sunday through Thursday afternoon. I was broke so I spent most of my daylight time reading a good book in the tent, hanging with the NorCal crowd and at the dz.com area or wandering around like a lost little child. ;)

Didn't I meet you at Perris and weren't you at Eloy?

I was just talking to Dominic about you today - I don't know if we've ever been introduced to each other. Are you coming out this weekend? It's supposed to be nice tomorrow. I know Darlyd knows both of us, I'll make him introduce us.

I was at Eloy, Sunday through Thursday afternoon. I was broke so I spent most of my daylight time reading a good book in the tent, hanging with the NorCal crowd and at the dz.com area or wandering around like a lost little child. ;)

LOL . Lisa I spent a lot of time hanging out reading a book. We should have been introduced sooner. Yeah I know Daryl and Dominick. But don't know when I'll be back to Perris. Will go to Elsinore the 7th, but Perris the following weekend. Heard you were leaving Perris. OMG, hope I get to meet you before you leave!

Yep my boyfriend is in bed too, but he isn't even going to get up at midnight. :S

Really it's no big deal, since I've decided that this year is our "now we know better than to stay at home over the holidays rather than go on a trip". Next year we will be doing Eloy or Snowboarding in Steamboat Springs.
Fly it like you stole it!

Yep my boyfriend is in bed too, but he isn't even going to get up at midnight. :S

Really it's no big deal, since I've decided that this year is our "now we know better than to stay at home over the holidays rather than go on a trip". Next year we will be doing Eloy or Snowboarding in Steamboat Springs.

Yeah, I've gotta go snowboarding again. Haven't been for the last year. Will definitely go sometime this year.

I sat in my hotel room in Munich sending emails and chatting with a friend in San Jose. I listened to the firecrackers, bottle rockets, and ambulances, then took a stroll to see the damage. You would not believe how trashed the street was. They have a pedestrian street that was litterally covered for a half mile solid with glass and leftovers of amateur fireworks. Unbelievable. On one hand, I think I missed a hell of a party...on the other hand, I still have all my fingers and toes...

:)
-S

Holy shit, I jumped out of a twin otter at fourteen thousand feet just a few seconds before the beginning of 2005, thus guaranteeing I'd be in freefall for new years. First night jump to boot! I took aboiut 7 grand in freefall and then deployed. Wow. The lights of Atlanta in the distance, fireworks everywhere on the ground, what a way to ring in "05, only 499 to go and i'll hit my mark.

yup i'm just sitting here listening to all the stupid fucks shooting there guns in the air, and hoping that no one is going to catch one on its way back down.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

yup i'm just sitting here listening to all the stupid fucks shooting there guns in the air, and hoping that no one is going to catch one on its way back down.

My neighbors were shooting off fireworks at midnight! Awesome sight! I stood outside, wine glass in hand, and shouted right along with them!!!

>

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

i have no problem with fireworks right now as it was raining all freacking day here. but the whole gun in the air thing just piss' me off!!! If your gonna shoot a gun use your fucking noodle and shoot it at the ground!!!>:(>:(>:(>:(
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

i have no problem with fireworks

Well, I didn't until just now. One must have hit the powerlines and shut the power off to the neighborhood. Glad I have battery back-up for my computer! I have 30 minutes to properly shut this system down before it runs out (or the power turns back on).

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

A glass of vodka on the rocks and working on a lesson plan for high altitude. I am going out to Perris tomorrow, if you are there introduce yourself. Like Lisa said, tonight is a real good night to stay in and stay safe.B|

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Not boring, but nice. Spent it helping a good friend move into his new place, watched fireworks on the beach, split a bottle of wine. Quiet, but that's OK.

Any time spent with a friend is time well spent!

Happy New Year, everyone!
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

I stayed at home with my parents. There is not really much to do around here. Watched some television, some comedy so it wasn't that boring after all.
Fireworks from the neighbourhood were cool. Everywhere on the sky you could see fireworks. :)Went sleeping at 1 a.m. I gave myself a day off today, so no studying, rest was welcome. :)
Happy newyear everyone.

Thijs :)