AggieDave

How to become a troll?

I'm trying to learn, to make my posts more interesting. Aparently my attempts at trolling have usually died off into some sort of topic involving beer, boobies or both, so I need to learn.

I've been trying to pay attention to some of the troll type posters here and else where on the net to learn, but I still can't get it right.

Come on folks, give me a hand here, I need some good troll material to round out my internet abilities.:P:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I'm trying to learn, to make my posts more interesting. Aparently my attempts at trolling have usually died off into some sort of topic involving beer, boobies or both, so I need to learn.

I've been trying to pay attention to some of the troll type posters here and else where on the net to learn, but I still can't get it right.

Come on folks, give me a hand here, I need some good troll material to round out my internet abilities.:P:P

Well - you could start by putting together a thread about wingsuit flying - and progress to Bikini pictures of you, all the while - being completely obnoxious toward any female on the board - finally - randomly change your position on any issue, really, ANY issue and pronounce it as the only way to be.

(Edited here)Don't forget to cross post - repost and post until you get response on the troll thread you started earlier in the day . . . using alot and other similar buzz words.

That should start you off well enough and then Clay can give you pointers from there.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Just what we need, another attention-starved poster who depends on dz.com replies for their sense of self. Good luck with that.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

(If you look at my sarcasm you'll see that its basically a commentary about some of the posting practices getting out of hand over the past few months...trust me, my since of self worth is quite well founded.;))

Now THAT is simple -

come to think of it -

You just make a VERY long speach about how tired of all this shit you are and profess that you are leaving - :)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I think it's important to pick a topic that everyone has an opinion about. Another thing is to phrase your obnoxious opinion as a question so as to make it harder to ignore. Here is an example:
Are the Aggies the laughing stock of the nation more because of their poor play on the field or because of their stupid nickname?

I think it's important to pick a topic that everyone has an opinion about. Another thing is to phrase your obnoxious opinion as a question so as to make it harder to ignore. Here is an example:
Are the Aggies the laughing stock of the nation more because of their poor play on the field or because of their stupid nickname?

Wahooooo TROLL Material at it's BEST!!

Weren't the aggies in a bowl game over the holidays? Or did they just send in the College Station high schools second team.. Probably couldn't have gotten any worse.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Ooooh, I wanna play . . .

I have 20 jumps, and my instructor has watched me land every time, and he said I could jump a Xaos. I'm working on front riser 180's right now, and they're sweet!

Since I have been in the sport for over 2 years - I think it's ok to down size - but not past 2.2 to 1 - that would be the optimum for that canopy so it would actually fly BETTER.

and give you more flare.

Since I have been in the sport for over 2 years - I think it's ok to down size - but not past 2.2 to 1 - that would be the optimum for that canopy so it would actually fly BETTER.

and give you more flare.

Naw, it "flies big" so don't worry about it.;)

and watch those 270's if you get into a bind - and seem to think you are high - you probably are - so go ahead and set up for a 360 and clear the area that way the other jumpers can see what you are doing and get out from below you.