CornishChris

Some Photos

currently about 45 (ummm in translation i guess like 15C or so), kinda rainy and its night time, but since tomorrow is my bday im sure when i wake up there will be bright blue skies with some nice little puffy clouds... you know the deal :P

hey tell rusty i said hey and im so glad to hear hes doing better.

oh and I nearly forgot the jetranger

which i only saw fly once the entire 6 months i was there! it looks pretty on the ground though:P

I've only seen it once in nearly 2 years fly, oh and that was the day I jumped it...

Didn't you go home early that day Chris ;);)
-----------------------------------------------------------
--+ There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.. --+

currently about 45 (ummm in translation i guess like 15C or so), kinda rainy and its night time, but since tomorrow is my bday im sure when i wake up there will be bright blue skies with some nice little puffy clouds... you know the deal :P

hey tell rusty i said hey and im so glad to hear hes doing better.

Happy birthday dooooood ..........
-----------------------------------------------------------
--+ There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.. --+

Some shots of fun in the Sky over Picton Australia. This is me and 2 mates (Dallas & Benny the Jet) and snaps by Tony, who has since started dating my sister.:o

Enjoy.

What? Oh. I thought you said Bonnie and Jett there for a second. Never mind. Carry on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!