RoysPlayThing

Skeletons in our closets!! ...

OMG!! Of course we all have our secrets, and skeletons in our closets.. Do we all really have that many skeletons in our closets that we go to our graves with?... or do we actually tell at least one person in our lives, that may feel to be close to us at the time we share? Anyone willing to post a skeleton, before we die? ... or are all our secrets forever lost in what we call our inner selves... forever to be buried in our dreams, hopes, and experiences only within ourselves? Just wondering... I personally have actually held many skeletons, (secrets) because I haven't felt the need to tell others... or maybe just the opportunity to tell... but I know of other times I have truly felt comfortable with close friends, and they know some of my inner thoughts and secrets ...
Just wondering... have you had the opportunity to share much, and relate with others close to you... or have you been repelled to keep it all within, and think you will take you life to the grave?
:P Yes, I am bored, and cannot sleep. :S

Hm. I share secrets with the closest of friends, but why would I ever post em on the internet?? :S :P

How did you get the gag off -

OOOh you are goping to be SOOOO punished
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hm. I share secrets with the closest of friends, but why would I ever post em on the internet?? :S :P

How did you get the gag off -

OOOh you are goping to be SOOOO punished

yes master, sorry master, i will obey master. B|:D hey!!! turtle has skeletons in his closet too you know! ;)

Exactly... This thread was more about boredom... didn't expect anybody to actually post a secret.. :P
Great Skeleton pics guys.. ;):D