freeflir29

Is it bad.............

To laugh out loud and incessantly at your boss when he is trying to tell you about policies at work? Well.........I did about an hour ago. I guess he got the message though.......cause he called me back in about 15 minutes and did exactly as I asked him to. :D Anyone else ever do this?

To laugh out loud and incessantly at your boss when he is trying to tell you about policies at work? Well.........I did about an hour ago. I guess he got the message though.......cause he called me back in about 15 minutes and did exactly as I asked him to. :D Anyone else ever do this?

I am in education, what do you think? :| Of course, he is usually telling us policies that his boss put into effect so we are laughing together at them! :ph34r::S

Nah, I'm a total smartass to my big boss (the guy I report into). He says there's a precipice and I am always *just* on the right side of it but one of these days I'm going to fall right over the edge. Till then, I like to see what I can get away with.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Oh...I just did some math. If I had gone to work like a good little soldier and NOT complained. From my START time on my "Monday" to my START time on my Wed I would have worked 19 hours and 45 minutes. I would have had 20 hours and 45 minutes off. TOTAL. I'm really not nuts.......they are! :S

I tell mine off all the time. I've even gotten into a real shouting match with him. Sometimes I wonder why I'm still here... Can't be for much longer.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Don't get fired Clay.

The REMF's tend to appear sheepish while they are sharpening their knives. Remember to think Strategic, not Tactical.

"Yes, sir, and three bags full, sir" and all that crap. It's just for a short while longer.

Keep the faith.

I tell mine off all the time. I've even gotten into a real shouting match with him. Sometimes I wonder why I'm still here... Can't be for much longer.

I am a project-based worker... and on some projects I usually get so frustrated with obstactles I am constantly dropping the f-bomb in front of everybody. It hasn't hampered my performance, but sometimes it gets irritating to other people.

I guess that's why they stuck me in Pennsylvania. :D

The REMF's tend to appear sheepish while they are sharpening their knives

I know that all too well. My boss is a 20 year Secret Service vet that was once the SAC of a foreign office. He started keeping "Notes" on me from the first day I walked in his office. This isn't the environment for me.........time to pull the handles! B|

This isn't the environment for me.........time to pull the handles!

Excellent choice, but don't jeapordize your ability to be in the driver's seat when the time comes.

Say it with me: "Great idea, sir! Have you lost weight?"

You have done way harder things for greater lengths of time. Nothing good comes from meetings that start off with "listen, fucker!"

Unless, like me, you can be such a pain in the ass that they will give you a lifelong tax free pension just to be rid of you, just get out without putting the habeus grabbus on anybody.

You can DO it!

;)

"Great idea, sir! Have you lost weight?"

Have I mentioned that I have a problem with authority? :D I know the envelope of this aircraft all too well. I know JUST how far I can push it. ;) Besides........it's pretty damn tough to fire a Federal Employee. :D You should see some of the shitbags we have around here!