linny

DZ.com flirting

not reading though this whole thing....but in public....its harmless joking.....take it to PM's....you are being more serious, or they are.....me....dont take anythng i say seriously....if you know me then you know why i say that :P:P:P

In my limited experience, PM's can be just as disappointing as any other type of flirting [:/]

But I'm usually the most disappointed in person

Ok I just give up

overweight

I'm not obese or anything like that, but I likely could stand to lose a few extra pounds ... again. Too much beer drinking I guess. I did lose about 15-20 lbs last year at this time, but managed to put about 5-10 lbs back on through sheer lazyness and bad diet. [:/]

middle aged

Despite the fact that I look and act much younger than I actually am, I have a POPS membership. Of course getting old is better than the alternative right?

Just don't ask about my lack of hair on top. I have enough negative aspects of my life working for me here. :o

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

overweight

I'm not obese or anything like that, but I likely could stand to lose a few extra pounds ... again. Too much beer drinking I guess. I did lose about 15-20 lbs last year at this time, but managed to put about 5-10 lbs back on through sheer lazyness and bad diet. [:/]

middle aged

Despite the fact that I look and act much younger than I actually am, I have a POPS membership. Of course getting old is better than the alternative right?

Just don't ask about my lack of hair on top. I have enough negative aspects of my life working for me here. :o

haha it's all good... but what's the alternative?:P

Just look at it this way... most men become sexier as they age

Are you saying they might turn out to be overweight and middle aged? :P

Are you talking about me again?

Actually that's a reference to something I said to Tom when I finally met him at PIA (and killed many braincells). I told him "I thought you were a fat, older guy!" It was a hoot.

Chuck

Are you saying they might turn out to be overweight and middle aged? :P

Are you talking about me again?

Actually that's a reference to something I said to Tom when I finally met him at PIA (and killed many braincells). I told him "I thought you were a fat, older guy!" It was a hoot.

Chuck

that's what I thought too... then he mentioned in a post somewhere that he was born in 72. I almost died.

When I met DJan at LP last year, the first words out of her mouth were "Hey, that really IS your picture in your avatar!"
So I kicked her shins. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

What do y'all think about flirting on here?
Most everyone who posts here flirts... but is it harmless? Lame? Hurtful? Does it ever produce results?

Turtle is a TEASE!!!

He promised me a cuddlenap yesterday and I'm still sitting here waiting. >:(
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

not reading though this whole thing....but in public....its harmless joking.....take it to PM's....you are being more serious, or they are.....me....dont take anythng i say seriously....if you know me then you know why i say that :P:P:P

In my limited experience, PM's can be just as disappointing as any other type of flirting [:/]

But I'm usually the most disappointed in person

Ok I just give up

I don't think any of the flirting or banter should ever be taken seriously if it is posted! It doesn't mean anything at all usually and if it starts to seem like that to other people, it gets real uncomfortable for us all! IMO it's just a bunch of silly talk and people choose to PM special people and take it further. I have a couple of frequent PM'ers but wouldn't take it seriously unless maybe a meeting or real phone call was arranged.

Also, should anyone ever take skydiver banter seriously? I mean really... men are men and women are women. Half of it is bullshit anyways...:S
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

Bottom line here: you should not trust the avatars that some of these people put up on the internet.

Hey I look exactly like I do in my avatar. :P

And I can say without hesitation that 460's avatar is dead-on. :D

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

Turtle is a TEASE!!!

He promised me a cuddlenap yesterday and I'm still sitting here waiting. >:(

Careful... he might break your heart. Remember, the Tuttle has sworn off being a "nice guy."
He's a bad boy. You might want to consider punishing him.;)

I really like the way you think.

Both of you.

Now how do I be bad enough . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Turtle is a TEASE!!!

Both of you.

Are you saying that her and I need to lean closer, our heaving breasts almost touching... soft lips whisper to the others ear so that you could almost imagine a quick tongue darting in about the earlobe... planning and devising a way for you to be bad.... just so we could punish you?

Turtle is a TEASE!!!

Both of you.

Are you saying that her and I need to lean closer, our heaving breasts almost touching... soft lips whisper to the others ear so that you could almost imagine a quick tongue darting in about the earlobe... planning and devising a way for you to be bad.... just so we could punish you?

Sums it up nicely.
Hmm how much is a plane ticket to . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Damn....THAT'S HOT!!! And you're not even my type. :P

But you know that it is going to totally turn Turtle on. I'm not ready to please him. I still want to punish him for standing me up on my cuddlenap. >:(

Pain before pleasure, Turtleboy!!! :ph34r:
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance