Brian425

Who's going to the Mesquite Boogie?

There is a boogie? I thought that was a couple of weeks ago.

A small group of us from Southern California is going to be going to Las Vegas for the weekend, and we plan on going to Skydive Mesquite on Saturday. Myself, GiaKrembs, Skyyhi (Darcy), Islandcool's girl ~Amy, Evelyn, Billvon and Amy will be there, but not everyone plans on jumping. Amazon (Jeannie) will also be flying out to be with us in Mesquite and Las Vegas. We'll see you then! :)

The next boogie is the "Sweetheart Boogie" the 11th-13th of February. The last boogie was AWESOME! There were like 100 people on Saturday, with the temp around 65 and the skies Nevada Blue! Super fun! Here's a link to the DZ and info.
http://www.skydivemesquite.com/pages/5/index.htm
See you all there!!!

A small group of us from Southern California is going to be going to Las Vegas for the weekend, and we plan on going to Skydive Mesquite on Saturday. Myself, GiaKrembs, Skyyhi (Darcy), Islandcool's girl ~Amy, Evelyn, Billvon and Amy will be there, but not everyone plans on jumping. Amazon (Jeannie) will also be flying out to be with us in Mesquite and Las Vegas

Note to Self.. Put in the Belly flying suit....

With that group I think I may be on my belly all day:)
I will have to get in a couple speed jumps though...

rosa,
theres a boogie every month during the winter. (except dec when everyone is at eloy)

Ill be at every boogie and event in mesquite this season as far as I'm concerned. I dont think work will be busy enough to keep me form going like it did last year so I am gonna jump my ass off.

at the feb boogie we are getting an allouette(helicopter) last year the price was $45 to about 8,500ft. it was definitely a fun time.

this year we should be able to get a whole different angle on the video but youll have to come out to the DZ to see why and how.

the Jan boogie kicked ass and I am positive the feb boogie willbe AT LEAST that fun. but I am looking forward to the march boogie because of some of the events and I think the april boogie is on My birthday this year.

I WILL FINALLY GET TO JUMP ON MY BIRTHDAY:D
My photos

My Videos

Note to self........."good idea"

seeya there

bozo

KEWL.. I get to ARCH too:P

------------------------------------------------------

WHAZZAT SPOSE TO MEAN ? hahaha

bozimbo

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

Brian the mesquite D.Z. does not have showers. In fact it is realy basic as far as facilities goes but, they have great people and a realy nice turbine aircraft. If you realy need a shower the hotels are less than a five minute drive from the airport and if you don't have a room I'm sure that during the feb. boogie someone will let you use thier hotel room to shower.

Death is so permanant, and I'm just not ready for that kind of committment.

I have a pretty good vibe coming from Mesquite. Brad sent me a few e-mails and he just seemed like a nice, easy going guy. I'm sure any lack of "facilities" will be made up with good times.

Maybe I'll break down and get a room. $40/day isn't so bad. Anyone got a room to share? ;)

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.

Brad, could you be the devil??? I mention you name and you appear. LOL. I'll probably do the hotel. I figure there has to be at least one other person who needs to share a room.

We all know that skydivers like to save $$$

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.

Brian,
the hotel rooms have to queen size beds for approx$40 per night.
Im sure if you lookaround you can find someone to bunk with and split the cost.

you can fit upto four people comfortably in the room.
two per bed if you have couples or dont mind sharing the bed.

if you really wanna save money someone is sure to be willing to give you their floor:ph34r:
My photos

My Videos

I plan on being there Firday Night and Saturday. Anyone else going?

did you check out the website?http://www.skydivemesquite.com/pages/5/index.htm

Sweet Heart Boogie
Feb 11, 12 & 13
No boogie fee
Helicopter jumps
Free bingo Sat. night for anyone who
jumps Friday or manifests before 8:30 AM Saturday
The first load manifested on Sunday is also the sunset load
and the sunset load is FREE!

I cant wait to jump the heli again. :ph34r:
My photos

My Videos