Layton

my camera took a dump

so i'mlooking to buy another film camera.i had a minolta maxim3 i had it for a few years and last week it broke.the lever in the body wouldnt open the shutter.so i dont think i want another minolta.maybe a cannon.what do you suggest for a camera for undder $300?

Canon Rebel is a great 35mm camera, I'm really happy with mine, just make sure you get a newer model with the remote input, if thats something you would be looking for. I don't think you can go wrong with Canon. Thats just my personal opinion, there are several good camera's on the market.

I have a thirty yer old Cannon AT-1, fully manual.
It does have a built in light meter but no automatic functions at all. It's fun to use and experiment with different settings and filters but jeepers the cost of developing compared to digital!!!!
I think I have no choice economically but to go digital, except for special occasions where I may want enlargements.
Watch my video Fat Women
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRWkEky8GoI

I have a Minolta Maxim that I bought in '88 or '89. It's still an excellent camera. If you have any lenses that you might want to part with....;)

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

The rebel is ok, cheap, but i'd upgrade a little with an Elan.

Of course, what I'd really do is go digital. I mean, do store still process that film stuff?

oh btw, i have an A2E somewhere, if you're interested, i'll sell it cheap. It uses that old film stuff.

peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com