LaDonna

Bud light skydiver commercial - link

The way I looked at the commercial was that the skydiver was smart in not wanting to follow Bud Light out the door.

Anyone knows that true skydivers drink much better beer then Bud or Coors light:ph34r:
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I prefer the Blanco much smoother and lacks the harsh color. B| No training wheels needed.

Just say no to salt & lime, it ruins the awesome flavor of the tequila.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Anyone knows that true skydivers drink much better beer then Bud or Coors light

Iwouldnt follow beer out the door...now if it were a good bottle of tequila.....im gone!!! :D:D:D:D:D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

doesn't matter anyway, no real skydiving......

It wasn't?:o
Damn! And I thought the pilot was pulling a Mister Bill at terminal...[:/];)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Only a fool with no love of their kneecaps would throw a bottle of tequila out the door with the JACKASS on the plane!

I think I'd follow the beer out - even Bud Lite - on principle alone.

:P
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

How would you ensure the bottles didn't shatter w/the opening shock?

Easy: drink it all before reaching pulling altitude!:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

How would you ensure the bottles didn't shatter w/the opening shock?

Easy: drink it all before reaching pulling altitude!:|

A man after my heart;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Hey, thanks for posting that link...I missed the first quarter of the game cause I was at the DZ. Everyone at work today was asking me about it, so now I can have something constructive to say.

Isn't it funny how if whuffos know you skydive, they'll bring up anything they come across having to do with skydiving?

Anyone knows that true skydivers drink much better beer then Bud or Coors light

Unless you're from Byron.

:D

HEY! 1 guy does not make the entire dropzone.
We happen to be more of a Sierra Nevada dropzone with a little bitch beer thrown in.

PTHTHTHTH:P:P:P

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

HEY! 1 guy does not make the entire dropzone.
We happen to be more of a Sierra Nevada dropzone with a little bitch beer thrown in.

All I know is the last time I was there, when asked to grab some beer from the fridge I found 2 24 packs of Coors Lite in CANS, and one lone Corona. As my fingers approched it, someone screamed ".....and don't take my last Corona!!!".

Besides Sierra is bong water...:P
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

All I know is the last time I was there, when asked to grab some beer from the fridge I found 2 24 packs of Coors Lite in CANS, and one lone Corona. As my fingers approched it, someone screamed ".....and don't take my last Corona!!!".

Besides Sierra is bong water...:P

Wasn't the last time you were in Byron the boogie 2 years ago?

You should really stop drinking bong water. That's gross dude.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Isn't it funny how if whuffos know you skydive, they'll bring up anything they come across having to do with skydiving?

I have only been skydiving 2.5 months and I get that stuff already. My boss also tells most of our clients that I am skydiving, even though she told me I had to stop because I am to valuable to the company and they can't afford to have me get hurt.

FGF#3