ChileRelleno

OK Guys lets see your Gf,SO or Wifes PICS

I think I'm in love! You and Homer interested in a threesome?

Pammi- I may look sweet and innocent but don't talk the talk if you don't intend to walk the walk with me.

LOL! I shall keep that in mind ;) After all, I truly am sweet an innocent after all :);)

Pammi

After all, I truly am sweet an innocent after all

HAHAHA I have video that says NOT!! :P My cat has never been the same since you guys visited!!

I hope you guys are doing good over there on the east coast. I sure miss not having you guys able to drive down here an visit. :S

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Pammi

After all, I truly am sweet an innocent after all

HAHAHA I have video that says NOT!! :P My cat has never been the same since you guys visited!!

I hope you guys are doing good over there on the east coast. I sure miss not having you guys able to drive down here an visit. :S

Hey Slapster! We're doing great! Actually got a couple jumps this weekend, which only made matters worse, cuz I'm SO itching to get back up already! But I'm brewing a plan to make that possible more then it has been ;)

You'll have to come HERE to visit! Oh, and sorry about the cat. I just love those pussies ;)

(That is STILL the funniest damn cat I've ever seen!)

but if you say so

Give me a break....I left Korea in 98. Not sure what the hell mokobonili is.....:D The brain cells that held my Korean language skills are mostly gone now. :S

I was beginning to worry about you clay. i thought you still remembered how to speak hongul!
My photos

My Videos

Suds, man, I'm down for that. You speak Korean, don't you?

awwwwwwwwww yeah!

Anyong ha Seyo Alice!!!!!!!!! ;)

ch'aji mokobonili isso??? :D:D:D

(yes, that *was* dirty, btw! :P)

I'm going to have to get Alice to translate. She tries to teach me how to say various filthy things in Korean, but I never remember it.

Give me a break....I left Korea in 98. Not sure what the hell mokobonili is.....:D

romanization always gets us in trouble. humor me for a moment... ;)

chaji - (y'all can get this one from context)
mokta - to eat
mokoboda - to have the experience of eating
mokobonil - the experience of eating
i - subject particle
isso - blunt conjugation of 'is there' or 'do you have'

now, this definitely is NOT a common phrase, but it certainly has the capacity to, um, make their brown eyes blue, so to speak. :D:D:D

steve

romanization always gets us in trouble

I always got a laugh when someone would say "You spelled that wrong." Like there is a correct way to spell Korean with an English alphabet. :D Yeah...the Cha'gi and isso I had......couldn't remember the word for "huge"....;) Used to be my favorite saying to Korean chicks that asked me what Korean words I knew.....LMAO. Of course I would always get the new guys by telling them to say "Chogum Cha'ji O'seyo" :D