Adrock

Movie quoting....

It's a really new movie, and the ". . . " indicates a couple of missing lines. The most important part is the "pants party" part. :D

That's to easy, it's Brick in Anchorman...

"Do you hear that Fezzik? That is the sound of ultimate suffering. My heart made that sound when the six-fingered man killed my father. The Man in Black makes it now."

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

"Do you hear that Fezzik? That is the sound of ultimate suffering. My heart made that sound when the six-fingered man killed my father. The Man in Black makes it now."

Speaking of too easy ... Princess Bride (Inigo Montoya, of course)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

One movie quote I use a lot, which has been used in a lot of American movies, is "Goddam son of a bitch !". Trouble is that we Brits never use the word "Goddam" so I get funny looks whenever I do.

Also I've only ever heard "Goddam" said in an American accent and so I say it the same way. It just doesn't sound right or natural with a Welsh, English, Irish or Scottish accent.

"Does everyone pay ?"
"Does a hobby horse have a wooden dick ?"

Lu-"let the beast beware"-cy

p.s. and a post about movie quoting wouldn't be complete without a quote:

The negroes stole our dates !

Animal House?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Ok was to easy? This one is a bit more obscure.

"I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror. Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies. I remember when I was with Special Forces. Seems a thousand centuries ago."

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

"I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror. Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies. I remember when I was with Special Forces. Seems a thousand centuries ago."

Ummm - Lt. Ripley in the last "Alien" movie?

--------
" BONZAIIIIIIIII"
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Ummm - Lt. Ripley in the last "Alien" movie?

--------
" BONZAIIIIIIIII"

That's from Apocalypse Now

Danm easy quotes....

"Now I don't have to tell you good folks what's been happening in our beloved little town. Sheriff murdered, crops burned, stores looted, people stampeded, and cattle raped. The time has come to act, and act fast. I'm leaving."

From one of the best movies ever made. imo that is.

Ok...let's quote a funny movie:

"...hmmmmm...NICE BEAVER!!!!"

Naked Gun: Files from the Police Squad

turtle yours is from that Jackie Chan movie.. can't remember the name now.

turtle yours is from that Jackie Chan movie.. can't remember the name now.

Nope - from a movie on PPV last night.

Ok - bigger hint -

. . . someone like you, not some - thing"