AggieDave

DZ.com dream

I have no clue what this dream meant, BUT I think it had something to do with the Nyquil I took last night so I could breath and stop coughing long enough to sleep.

I can't remember the surrounding events, but I all of a sudden I wanted to blow myself up in a stunt, so I had Skymonkey1 and LTdiver blow me up. Well, they were actually setting a crapload of charges to blow up a concrete wall or something like that on a creek bed. So I asked them if I could sit on the very large charge they had in the middle, and they said yes.

They had a concrete disk on top of the charge to provide damping, so there I sit on a concrete disk on a few tons of TNT waiting for their countdown. As it got close, I yelled ROCK tossed out the "rock sign" and BOOM it all explodes.

Instead of exploding me up, it launches me and my concrete disk up to 30,000ft, BUT I've got a problem, I'm not wearing my rig. So I start dearching. I dearch as hard as I can as I fall back towards earth.

At 1000' I noted a large couch, so I sideslid to the spot over the couch and de-arched HARD one more time. Of course I landed safely, got up and walked away (it was one hell of a couch).

SM1 gave me a whiskey drink and we were then at a DZ party at Aggieland.

Ok, for those of yall out there that do this sort of thing, WTF was that about?

Anyone else have an off-the-wall DZ.com dream before?

What I found odd is that I've never met Ltdiver before in real life and somehow she was in my dream in a supporting roll.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

They had a concrete disk on top of the charge to provide damping, so there I sit on a concrete disk on a few tons of TNT waiting for their countdown. As it got close, I yelled ROCK tossed out the "rock sign" and BOOM it all explodes.

Instead of exploding me up, it launches me and my concrete disk up to 30,000ft, BUT I've got a problem, I'm not wearing my rig. So I start dearching. I dearch as hard as I can as I fall back towards earth.

At 1000' I noted a large couch, so I sideslid to the spot over the couch and de-arched HARD one more time. Of course I landed safely, got up and walked away (it was one hell of a couch).

SM1 gave me a whiskey drink and we were then at a DZ party

Ya know,
that sounds JUST LIKE a demo I was on once...!

:PB|:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Whats funny is we've never met, but I've seen your picture on DZ.com a few times over the years and when I woke up I knew it was you...veird.

I think I owe you a beer when we meet since you were my guardian angel...:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Whats funny is we've never met, but I've seen your picture on DZ.com a few times over the years and when I woke up I knew it was you...veird.

I think I owe you a beer when we meet since you were my guardian angel...:P

:)
ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon