grlsgotalot2lrn

most dunkable cookie

All good stuff. Dunking is definitely more than the sum of the parts..

But...

The best has got to be Dunkin Donuts plain cake donuts dunked bite by bite in a mug of hot cocoa. Quick before they dissolve.

Dunkin Donuts! It's in the name!

(why are none in SoCal? i miss them from back east.)

Oreos are definitely the best... although now that I think about it maybe I don't really like Oreos in milk at all- but rather it's the fact that the millions of $ Nabisco has spent on marketing Oreos as the most dunkable, that is making me *believe* I like Oreos the best. Well, I guess the only way to see if Oreos are truly the best is to go to the store and test this theory... :)
Nillas would be good if they could withstand the milk a little better... they get a little too soggy too fast...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If at first you succeed, try something harder.

Milk is icky. I don't dunk cookies in milk.

Despite the evidence to the contrary, I still have to go with my grandmother on this and say that milk is good and good for your bones :P. Chocolate milk is better. Milk with chunky chips ahoy is (almost) best!!!!

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Despite the evidence to the contrary, I still have to go with my grandmother on this and say that milk is good and good for your bones

But i have to drink the icky lactaid milk. It's gross, i only drink it cause it's healthy. I wouldn't ruin the taste of a cookie on lactaid milk.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Despite the evidence to the contrary, I still have to go with my grandmother on this and say that milk is good and good for your bones

But i have to drink the icky lactaid milk. It's gross, i only drink it cause it's healthy. I wouldn't ruin the taste of a cookie on lactaid milk.

EWWWWW....lactose-free milk.....
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

EWWWWW....lactose-free milk.....

Exactly. I forced myself to drink so much of it while my fib/ankle was healing. Now i prefer to stick with the calcium orange juice instead.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!