flyangel2

A Warning to all Females

SHIT!!! Stop posting pictures of me on the internet!!! >:(B|:D

Yeah how lame is that.. we go out for a drink, and people start posting our pics on the internet..

It was good to see you again by the way! ha ha

Seriously dude, I agree. We even bought her drinks!! Did she post that? Noooooo......>:(:P

You are right bro.. So here's our side of the story.. We walk through this place, see this beautiful woman sitting there, all by herself with no drink.. so we sit down (sorry for not asking) and offer her a drink and she gets all weird on us showing her that she's married.. what was she thinking? :S It wasn't like we had any bad intentions.. we just wanted to join her for a drink..

They tried the same shit with me. That Clooney guy is gay for sure. Pitt just wants to take pictures and watch. Clooney is the scary one.

Once I told them I worked for a british newspaper they ran away. Glad they did cause I might have done it for the money. I am a poor skydiver ya know. :D:D
Dom

You are right bro.. So here's our side of the story.. We walk through this place, see this beautiful woman sitting there, all by herself with no drink.. so we sit down (sorry for not asking) and offer her a drink and she gets all weird on us showing her that she's married.. what was she thinking? :S It wasn't like we had any bad intentions.. we just wanted to join her for a drink..

Exactly......when you said "you husband doesn't need to know", OF COURSE you were referring to the fact that his stock went down a point....after all it'll go back up.....what else would she think you meant? :S Sheesh, the nerve of people these days....everyone thinks that if you buy them a drink and offer them 200 dollars they're just trying to get in your pants.....:S

B|:D

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

THIS COULD HAPPEN TO YOU..... IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOUR MOTHER ...OR TO YOUR SISTER

The strangest thing happened to me at lunch yesterday . I was sitting at an outdoor cafe having lunch

I see their dark glasses, but I expect that the white sticks and dogs were out of shot......:P

Once I told them I worked for a british newspaper they ran away. :D:D

Erm, would that be in that fabulous British accent of yours Dom ;)

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

Me forthright? You have me mixed up with someone else. I'm a little :)

:o*choke, cough, wheeze*

Greeeat....now there's mountain dew all over my keyboard and monitor. Thanks, Mar.:ph34r:
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

THIS COULD HAPPEN TO YOU..... IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOUR MOTHER ...OR TO YOUR SISTER

The strangest thing happened to me at lunch yesterday . I was sitting at an outdoor cafe having lunch by myself and two men came and sat down at my table..... I gave them the death look, but they just casually stayed at my table and wouldn't leave me alone. I then placed my hand with my wedding ring on the table and hinted to them that I was married and that I was not interested in them. Luckily for me they got the hint and left, but thankfully the whole thing was captured on the Cafe's camera. I'm sending you this picture as a warning.............. just in case they try and pick you up too.

I swear some men think they are God's gift.

Come on girl we all know you added them to your toybox. :P
Fly it like you stole it!

I am a foriegn correspondant. So, my American accent was fine.;);)

Ahhh, yes.. That goes well with your American spelling of the words..

*Foreign correspondent*

:P:P:P

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

Let me spoil it for you. George is gay, and Brad cheats.

All better?:P

This is the way I see it. If Brad cheats, then great, I can use him. Since George is gay, then he'll want to join in on the fun, and then I can sneak some pecks and grabs while he's joining us:P
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Man love is sexy.

So, ya think we can work it out with JP and hook him up with one of the guys and watch?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey