mailin

Jump for the Cause Calendar Sweepstakes!!

Do you have to know someone to buy a calendar? [:/] Are they all taken?

Gwen, in about a month there will be a list of JFTC gals that will be posted on the website that you will be able to purchase a calendar from. Calendars will be a limited edition. So I suggest people contact gals that are on the JFTC event and place an order with them.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

*BUMP* :)

This is such a great thing that you gals are doing!

If you haven't contributed to the Sweepstakes yet then head over to their website and do it! There's some really cool things up for grabs in there!

I checked out the preview of the calendar and I must say...there's some hottie sky chicas in there. Great work ladies. :)

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

Yes it is, I wish I could buy more tickets and maybe win something

Good point. Can someone publish the odds? Should I buy more tickets? i want to WIN IT ALL!!!

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

You should always buy more tickets

Buy them? How come I can't win them? Shouldn't there be a sweepstake for free tickets to the sweepstake?:S;)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I just got off the phone with Mary, as we discussed layout and printing...

I just realized something... this is really going to happen!

We started on this just a little over a year ago (you can read all about how it started here: http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=850345) and what we managed to accomplish in that year hit me on my ride home tonight.

Holy crap! Boy did this year cram alot into it and I'm glad I'm finally realizing it. I met so many amazing people (Mary being the cream of the crop of course ;)) and we accomplished so much that the calendar actually printing is really an after thought.

I can't wait to do this again - we'll have even more fun!

And a big thanks in no small part to dz.com - not only would this have not happened without this website but the people who frequent here have turned the tide on this project. Without the fabulous people here I wouldn't have been ok with the new quotes from printers :D

Thanks bunches to all of you here - you all hold a special place in my heart :)

Jen
Arianna Frances

Kat from Alit 2 made that special for us. One of a kind.

There are some really cool stuff to win. You ladies did a good job schmoozing manufacturers...:)

Well - I'm up to 6 tickets so far -

What am I going to do with a firebolt when I win it though?:P

Excellant website Y'all!
And alot of info too.

But the best thing - is its all benifiting breast cancer research. My Grandma died from that at a very early age - now these days - because of the advances from donations and grants and people like us that help fund this sort of thing - she prolly wouldn't have.

I feel like I have made a difference somehow, be it a small one - a good feeling nonetheless.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun