skip

Good Cheap Car

My girlfriends year old VW Passat has recently received quiet a bit of axle damage – that sucks - and any way we figure it were out a BUNCH of money.

Now the axel can be fixed, however at this point I’m figuring we owe so much money on this car and just ‘yoinking’ an axel back into place has got to somewhat degrade the structural integrity of the car – I don’t know if I want to keep it after its fixed. I would rather loose out a few thousand immediately then keep paying on lemon (as a side note the car has had a few minor collisions etc.). SO I’m looking at selling it at a slight loss and purchasing a new car – the only thing is to make up for the loss we are also going to have to get something a little cheaper then the passat.

So my question is what is a GOOD cheap car – something in the 20,000 range? What about KIA’s, has anyone ever owned or know anything about these vehicles?

Thanks for help – she is very upset about this and I just want to put something together to cheer her up and spare as much money as possible.

neil to the p

don't do kia
an nice honda will last you a lifetime
or if ou wanna go the 24,000 dollar range there are always the mazda rx-8 but you would have to let me drive it hehe

Look what i made at work today mom!! Put it on the fridge
http://www.bouda.moonfruit.com