sunshine

Baking Cookies

Unless they were in the oven... she could be doing both...:S

in that case, the oven would be doing the baking.... dear sunny would be doing the writing. unless she was in the oven too. don't laugh, it could happen. i seen her in stranger places:P
namaste, motherfucker.

I don't know if I like the fact he makes better cookies than me though

I cheated on these. Since i'm just making them for the guys at work, i bought those pull apart tollhouse dough things. When i actually do make from scratch, they're the best you've ever had.:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Since i'm just making them for the guys at work,

:D
ooh,poor guys at work...expecting to eat some of sunny's yummy homemade cookies, little do they realize..:D:D:D

I LOVE making cookies for people!! Kinda hard to do in college though, having to buy all those ingredients and find the time:S

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

Just got home from jumping at Cal City, theres a bag of home made chocolate chip cookies on my kitchen table:)) mmmm, guess whats for dinner at my house.

dropdeded

If you've got milk then I'll join you for dinner. B|

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

Speaking of milk. I was trying to explain to my nephew last night how milk can come from a cow and a coconut and be totally different kinds of milk. Ugh, it was weird, but god i love being around my nephews.

It's only cute cause you don't have to be around them all the time. Just wait Sunny One, when you have kids of your own and they ask you all kinds of questions that you can't answer.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

It's only cute cause you don't have to be around them all the time. Just wait Sunny One, when you have kids of your own and they ask you all kinds of questions that you can't answer.

Does the thought of me having kids scare anyone else? :$

Does the thought of me having kids scare anyone else? :$

Well, if you make good cookies you could adopt me and practice. I would be honored to take lessons from the Sunny One.

I'm little, I don't take up much space, and if nothing else I'm entertaining! :)

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

I cheated on these. Since i'm just making them for the guys at work, i bought those pull apart tollhouse dough things.

Those packs are actually a great cheat. I bet they get devoured in no time! B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

:SI have found myself saying that to my boys. Now I can't wait to hear them say it to their kids:ph34r:
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey