nate_1979

My Friends at San Diego, Perris, Elsinore

To all of my friends at all of the DZ's I love to hang out at... I am on my way out to sea on my submarine for deployment here this week, very soon... For those of you who I got to party with this weekend, thanks I had a GREAT time... I honestly cant believe that I had as much fun as I did, visiting 3 DZs this weekend, and unable to jump once! To all the rest of ya I cant wait to get back and get back in the sky! Plan to have some fun as we funnel more exits together when I get back and get re-current.. , I dont care how good you may get while I'm gone, I am gonna suck.. But as I always say, the skydives we screw up together are the best ones to talk about right? :ph34r:

Going to miss you all alot.. Going to miss the DZ life I've grown to love alot.. If any of you wanna keep contact with me, keep me up to date on all of your latest jumps, PM me and I'll give you my boat email address..

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

Lucky you. Stuck in a confined environment with a bunch of men for months!:D
Let me know when you're back among the living. I'll treat you to another few dozen cold ones...

Nick

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Nate,

Great to meet you this weekend! Sorry Frenchy had to stay with you, but it is still "Don't Ask, Don't Tell". Right? :D

Bob
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

For those of you who I got to party with this weekend, thanks I had a GREAT time...

It was a great time wasn't it!:)
And I remember EVERYTHING that went on (but don't tell Frenchy, he is still trying to figure it out.)!:o

By the time you get back I will have my A license and will be able to jump with you, just tell me which DZ you will be at and I am sure I will be needed as the designated driver again on that day!

PM sent!

FGF#3

I'll keep you up-to-date with the latest FrenchyNauti(TM) videos...

You're releasing the DVD already? CoooolB|
I'm gonna start writing my acceptance speech for my Oscar. Gotta go:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Hey Nate, great to meet you. . .thanks for partying with me at my birthday party. . .

Come visit us at Elsi when you get back. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Hey Nate, great to meet you. . .thanks for partying with me at my birthday party. . .

Come visit us at Elsi when you get back. . .

It was awsome to meet you, Hope you had a *GREAT* birthday :ph34r: I'll be sure to look you up when I get back

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

Burn and Pillage a port for me.

Take care and see you in a few:)

No, no, no....

It's pillage, THEN burn!!

Thanks for your service, Nate - be careful at the liberty calls... don't wanna catch anything the doc can't get rid of! ;):P
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I am on my way out to sea on my submarine for deployment here this week, very soon... For those of you who I got to party with this weekend, thanks I had a GREAT time...

It was great to meet you, also. In case you don't remember me, it's Rosa (aka Vanillaskygirl). Meeting you this weekend was my absolute very FIRST time that a fellow DZ.commer was not sure who I was on DZ.com. :ph34r::$ (Do I owe beer?)

I honestly cant believe that I had as much fun as I did, visiting 3 DZs this weekend, and unable to jump once! :ph34r:

Grrr...don't remind me. I didn't jump either (thankfully, I did get a hot, little tunnel session in), since I waited until Sunday to jump and was weather out, yet again. :S At least, we practiced our EPs on the hanging harness at the DZ, and I assume that you were around for some of the Safety Day seminars, too. Despite the no jumping...all good stuff, right?

Good luck with all, Nate, and please take care. We look foward to seeing you when you return. :)
Windcatcher ~ I apologize for the phone disconnecting in the middle of our phone call. I have no idea if you were ever called back because everyone was intoxicated and began to pass around the phone. Sorry, hope to talk with you, again. :$

I desperately need to finally get some rest, I both feel and look like an old lady from the lack of sleep. I had only about 3 hours of sleep on Friday and Saturday, but it was SO worth it. This weekend was FABULOUS FUN! Thank you, again, for joining our little group. :)

No, no, no....

It's pillage, THEN burn!!

Do'h!!!! No wonder I never had any loot to show for:D

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

I am on my way out to sea on my submarine for deployment here this week, very soon... For those of you who I got to party with this weekend, thanks I had a GREAT time...

Take care of yourself, and don't sweat the extra reserve repack. B|

Windcatcher ~ I apologize for the phone disconnecting in the middle of our phone call. I have no idea if you were ever called back because everyone was intoxicated and began to pass around the phone. Sorry, hope to talk with you, again. :$

:D:D:Dthat's okay Rosa! It was fun talking to you and the rest of the guys saturday night...ya'll sounded like you were having way too much fun.Next time though...>:(:P

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

Thanks everybody :ph34r: I just might have to print this post out and take it with me ... Already cant wait to get back, and will be looking every single one of you people up for some jumps! ... You've been warned, be ready for some awsome funnels! :P

FGF #???
I miss the sky...

You've been warned, be ready for some awsome funnels!

Dude, I have to teach you the famous Frenchynauti exit. It rocks! Ask Keith!:D