cocheese

How often have you needed a break

from here? What was your longest break from posting ? or even coming here at all ?

It's important to remain current. I hate doing these recurrency posts with an instructor.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

If you find yourself needing a break, thats a problem. I don't let the stupid drama get to me like other people do. And the people that dramatically post they're leaving, then come back 4 days later. Whatever dude.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

If you find yourself needing a break, thats a problem. I don't let the stupid drama get to me like other people do. And the people that dramatically post they're leaving, then come back 4 days later. Whatever dude.

Fine - be that way - Don't make me quit all together!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I agree with Sunny. Stay out of the drama and it's a fun place. If someone wants to involve you in the drama, put your hands over your ears and say, "la la la la la, I can't hear you" over and over and they'll get the message. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

"la la la la la, I can't hear you" over and over and they'll get the message. ;)

I'm sorry Skymama - were you saying something?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Biatch , I'm just trying to think of good questions that may have been on others minds. Threads that haven't been done etc. i don't need no stinkin break .. er wait , what if a break would be healthy like if you're a total post whore for a week ?B|:S:P:):(:$>:([:/]:D:o:|:ph34r:B|:|

I don't understand how people get caught up in drama and things, it's just a website :S. I guess I just don't see it 'cos I don't really know anyone on here personally.

anyways, I usually read the site every day at work, hardly ever on weekends. I don't have to check it all the time, I just do if i'm bored and have nothing else to do. I use it more for education on the sport than I do for the social side of things.

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie

I get a nice little break everyday when i'm at work. And once the season gets kicked up here in the midwest, my weekends will be a break too.

I pretty much only post at school or work. Work only now cause I'm done with school. At home or on the weekends I don't read at all.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

I'm just trying to think of good questions that may have been on others minds.

Then let them ask them???

It's funny hearing people say "oh! I can't wait to post something about that" or figure they have start a bunch of posts in a day for whatever reason....as if they think this is their audience and not a community.