Slappie

Barreta is NOT GUILTY

he did it just lik OJ and MJ

Man, that guy was one I thought really did it. Nothing like being rich and famous and having the high paid lawyers to get them off!

Oh by the way, MJ is still in court, they won't come to jury deliberations for a while, but anyone wanna bet that MJ tries another hospital stint for the sympathy factor?? [Sly] I think it's just as well as the judge has had enough of his shit already...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Not surprising considering they had virtually no evidence against him. I don't know if he's guilty or not. It makes more sense if he hired someone to do it and conveniently left her alone in the car while the deed was being done.

Don't you think the police department and the prosecutor had anything to do with OJ's and Robert Blake's acquittals? While I believe OJ was guilty, if I was on the jury, I'm not sure I could have convicted because the prosecution did not prove their case and the police badly mishandled the evidence- enough to establish doubt, anyway. In Robert Blake's case, there really was no evidence-I don't think he needed a high priced attorney to win him an acquittal!

I'm not sure I could have convicted because the prosecution did not prove their case

Let's see..

Motive...opportunity...blood evidence...flight from prosecution...etc.

The case was proven~the jury was blinded by fame!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Found not guilty on both counts! WOW!

As in Robert Blake???

what was he acused of?

Murdering his significant other, Bonnie Bakely, mother of his child. He may have paid someone to do the dirty work for him though.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban