kelel01

Could you go 40 days . . .

Laughing, well my hubby has been "overseas" with 1st CAV for the last year, on and off...He will be home between April 2-5.. We're in the process of doing IVF and found out that we will have to wait approximately 4 weeks after embryo transfer for any pelvic stimulation... :S I have the transfer this week...He threatened to tell his boss to keep him over there an additional couple of weeks..

Yeah I've gone 40 days and could go without for longer periods of time because he's not here, but every now and then it sneaks up on you... :>)

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all." -- Helen Keller

If there was money on the line I think I could, but it would have to be alot of money.

Absolutely!
Otherwise there's no way in hell i could.

Then you're not truthfully answering the question.:P
The question is whether you could, not whether you would.
It's about willpower and self-control. Motivation and incentive should not even be a factor.

I could give my rig away for free, but I would not.
I would be an AFF-I by tomorrow, but I could not, no matter how much I was paid.

Me, I could go 40 weeks, and I have before.
I can usualy find some substitute to keep my thoughts occupied if I really need to.;)

I don't think I could do it...

Good to hear it! (Thank God:ph34r:)

(actually, I have no choice but to make it 40 days[:/])

You ain't gettin' shit. :D

Could you control yourself if you had to? What if you were having your thingy operated on and the doctor said don't touch it for 40 days? :D

I really got in trouble one time in a situation like that. After I had my first corneal transplant, my doc told me no sex for six weeks. Four weeks later I decided to comprimise and rationalized if the girl was on top then it might be ok. So, we are going at it, and in the back of my mind I am wondering about the safety issues. It reminded me about the old joke with the punch line "Can I just do it until I need glasses?" IK\ just burst out laughing hysterically. The girl thought it was because of her, and that was the last time we got together.

-Blind
"If you end up in an alligator's jaws, naked, you probably did something to deserve it."

[
It's about willpower and self-control. Motivation and incentive should not even be a factor.

Unfortunately motivation and incentive are often the only ways to get me to do anything :D

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky