superman0710

i'm off to the emergency room. :(

yeah, i got a bite o the top of my foot. for a place with no meat, it swlled like a pingpng ball, then started dying before i took my dumb ass to the emergency room. was dealing with it for about a month. smelled bad too.

fuckin spiders.
namaste, motherfucker.

My cousin was bitten on the leg by a brown recluse. Tiny, but extremely nasty. Around the bite, the skin appears to be dead still.

Worst brown recluse spider bite that came into the hospital where I was working was a man who was bit just where the testicle attaches. :o[:/]

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

yeah, i got a bite o the top of my foot. for a place with no meat, it swlled like a pingpng ball, then started dying before i took my dumb ass to the emergency room. was dealing with it for about a month. smelled bad too.

fuckin spiders.

If you can't identify the spider who bit you (hopefully you can catch the sucker and take it with you dead or alive), watch the bite site. If it turns a patriotic red, white and blue then you know you're in trouble.

White=the bite site and puss forming
Red=surrounding the white and signifies inflammation and infection
Blue=surrounding the red and signifies that tissue is dying.

This kind of bite spreads very quickly and once the tissue dies it's gone. We've all read about (and I've met) people who have lost limbs due to this nasty spider. And it -can- kill you.

ltdiver

Worst brown recluse spider bite that came into the hospital where I was working was a man who was bit just where the testicle attaches.

That's called the "Brain Stem"
:P

Then that poor man was crying for help so he wouldn't have to go through decapitation! >:(

ltdiver

no worries lori. was just complaining/comisserating.

key word being 'got'. was years ago in backwoods tennessee. was a brown recluse. easily identifiable even when flat. did go rainbow then the center black. the debriding was a bitch and still had a small amount of progressive necrosis. doc said i came close to losing my big toe. but now all is well.

so dude wif the bug bites/staph... be diligent and get better.
namaste, motherfucker.

Nah. THIS is a bite!

Swedish Vole bite.

This picture is heinous. Don't open it if you are weak stomached. The jumper who had it is OK, and is jumping in the JFTC record attempt that's coming up.

Don't let a bite get this bad before you take some action.

I guess he died.. he's never come back to tell us what was wrong. :|

Yeah....but did you get that bike????

Peace~
linz

Nope I made a desicion... I am not buying a bike at this time. [:/]

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Peace~
linz

Wussy boy:P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Peace~
linz

Wussy boy:P

Not at all, it took alot of self dicipline not to march into that showroom with my loan papers and buy it. I would be calling myself a wussy boy if I had bought it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not scared to ride a bike in Houston. That's gota take some major balls. I can just use this money for something more substantial then a bike. Just because I can't buy my house this year doesn't mean I need to blow the cash on a bike. That would set back my plans of owning a home by 2 or 3 years. B|

/Hijack off

So did superman die? I thought he was the man of steel? Some wussy little spider (if that's what it was) killed the man of steel? C'mon superdude, post up and let us know how the hand turned out.

Headlines:

DEA Agent brought to his knees by a tiny acracnid. News at 11.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

he should vome back as spiderman0710
... what's another dz.com name?:D

nah, he probably forgot about this thread and went out of town for easter...
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce