AggieDave

What's in your CD Player/Playlist

Franz Ferdinand
Rilo Kiley
Joe Jackson
David Byrne
Shawn Colvin

I just spent a half hour reloading my Shuffle with a mix of stuff, but I put a lot of the above on it.

Vint
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

Picked up the new Beck cd this morning @ Best Buy, haven't had a chance to listen to it all yet. While there I had a serious 80s flashback, :P I see BILLY IDOL has a new cd out!! Anyone here have that one or heard any of it?? :|

Don
Don

Here's to friends!

I must 'fess up to being a serious Deadhead collector. I've got probably somewhere around 800+ hours by now of live Grateful Dead music, all the way from 1964 jugband music in clubs to the last show they ever played in 1995. Then there's the post-Garcia era Dead band and all the other side bands that Jerry and Bobby and others have had over the years and still have nowadays. I continue to get packages of discs of this stuff maybe twice a month from other serious collectors, whether I ask for them or not. Just this week I got a package with a 1972 Winterland show in San Francisco, three more shows from 1977, a 1988 show with David Hidalgo of Los Lobos playing guest lead guitar on a couple numbers, and a 1972 Jerry Garcia Band with Paul Butterfield sitting in on harmonica. I met Garcia once, when I was only 15 years old and I loved the shit out of the Grateful Dead. They're like skydiving inside your head. I'm very willing to burn copies of the tons of Dead shit I've got with anyone who wants something, but I prefer to deal with serious inquiries only. So if anyone out there has a serious Jones for Jerry, send me a PM and I'll see what we can do.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !