eeneR

Cool Pix from FL!!!!

great pillowfight shot.. but one question - why the clothes?:D:ph34r:

You did notice the post above stating..."Glad you didn't post the other pics..." didn't you? >:(:):D:D:D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

sebastian wasn't nice to me when i wanted to stop by there a few weeks ago. I called and they said no loads due to winds [:/]

We got in 1 jump at Sebastian before the winds picked up for us as well. Sebastian was nice to us. We had fun with our 1 jump and the people were very nice to us. :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

sebastian wasn't nice to me when i wanted to stop by there a few weeks ago. I called and they said no loads due to winds [:/]

We got in 1 jump at Sebastian before the winds picked up for us as well. Sebastian was nice to us. We had fun with our 1 jump and the people were very nice to us. :)

i suppose i should say the sebastian, FL area wasn't nice to me. The person who answered the phone was very nice and sounded cute :):ph34r:

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

Oh, I'm so glad you all are having fun! Were you in Seb on Saturday? Those winds were freakin' howling! I was there for a soccer game but was at the mercy of other people driving me around so I couldn't go to the dz. I'm glad it's been warm and sunny for you, some of you look a little pink!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

You are pathetic...

No joke. I started out the weekend on even par with all the ladies, and by the end of the weekend, they were all flying circles around me in the tunnel! >:( But it's cool to see my friends do so well, at least :ph34r:
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Oh, I'm so glad you all are having fun! Were you in Seb on Saturday?

We were in the tunnel Sat and Sun. We had 4 hours of tunnel time (5 of us sharing) on Sat....then 6 hours on Sun (Same 5 sharing). We ended up missing an hour on Sunday morning because the tunnel broke :o:( We got there for our 5am session, the tunnel had been shut down for an hour...and they couldnt get it started back up [:/] Found the problem, took 3 hours to fix...we were back in by 8am. :) We ended up rescheduling the missed hour of our time this morning at 5:30am. Gretchen and I got to sneak in an extra 10min...as there was an Italian 4way team that needed filler in the 7am session B|

We did make a stop out at Sebastian on Tuesday, made one jump. Winds were a lil bit of funky we called it a day and went to Hirams :ph34r:
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Gretchen and I got to sneak in an extra 10min...as there was an Italian 4way team that needed filler in the 7am session

I bet if I called you 2 filler, I'd get bitch slapped! :D

I think you should test your theory :P;)

And I don't think that either one of you is that lucky!:P:P