nigelh

Anyone else working this weekend

Yeah i'm working. Saturday- 9:30-6 Sunday- 11-7:30. Yeah for me. Get to deal with the low life retail assholes of the world. Ooooo I can't wait.

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

I get to drink Coffee, watch TV and play sports, maybe do a little bit of training at some stage

Nigel

What do you do for a living? Just curious, cause it sounds a hell of alot better than my job.

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

Yeah... after checking your profile... I don't have too much sympathy for you! ;) I used to work with the EMS in high school and hung out at the firehouse all the time. Let's see.... sit around... eat.... play pool or foosball.... watch tv... throw a frisbee in the parking lot.... oh, and the occasional alarm. :D

Firefighter, but we do have an International Airport (Gatwick) on our Fireground which keeps us busy with stupid calls like hydraulic failure and stuff,
also its still Easter Holidays so the school kids should be burning things to stop them getting bored.

Nigel
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sponored by NZ Aerosports, CYPRES 2, Tonfly & L&B

Team Dirty Sanchez #232

After I posted, I read your profile. I used to be a volunteer firefighter. Unfortunatley, there really aren't any paid jobs in my area (short of a 1-2 hour drive) And most of them require you to live within city limits.

Thats easy, go to the DZ and pack!
Or do other odd jobs that you can get paid for?

At leastyou get to spend the weekend with your friends and not miss the fun stuff, if you work hard enough you'll be able to afford a few jump tickets,
hopefully someone will owe beer in the evening, and take along a few sandwiches and a bottle of water for the rest of the day. SORTED GEEEEZER!!!

Nigel
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sponored by NZ Aerosports, CYPRES 2, Tonfly & L&B

Team Dirty Sanchez #232

I'm working tomorrow, but it won't be too bad. I have a customer event at the Santa Anita Race track! :)

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

No work for me on the weekends, and my weekends include Fridays:ph34r: Plus my summer vacation starts the second week in May:)

Sorry, had to rub it in.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey