highfly

Did you know that .............................

A lion can mate up to 50 times a day...

A pig's orgasm can last as long as 20 minutes or so...

Which would you rather be?

;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Posh stood for Port Out Starboad Home in reference to the pricier side of the ships that took people from England to Colonial India way back when.

That's right, it's because those sides got to see the sunset B|

When the English were colonizing other continents, they'd ship manure from the homeland for the new farms... dampness in the hulls of their ships would create dangerous methane gases. Ships were mysteriously blowing up! Upon the discovery that it was because of the damp poop below deck, they started shipping the manure in crates which needed to stay dry, above deck.

Crates of cow flop would arrive at their destinations with 4 letters printed on them:

S.H.I.T for "Store High In Transit"

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

for every 10 miles of interstate, 1 mile must be straight in case an airplane needs to make an emergency landing.

Now I did not know this.. Very interesting stuff.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

f.u.c.k.= Fornicating Under Consent of the King

not true origin, actually. That's just EBS.

...India Pale Ale was not invented in India. It was invented by the British when India was a colony. They needed a Pale Ale that could withstand the long, hot voyage all the way to India. So they brewed their pale ale with a bit more alcohol & a lot more hops, which both helped to preserve the beer.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------